Sign in to follow this  
Ded Liftz

Clue Scroll (hard) Amulet of the damned glitch

While I was working on a Clue Scroll (hard) task, I became a victim of a glitch, the following will summarize what happened.

For this Clue Scroll I had to equip the Tokhaar-Kal cape for anything to count towards the tasks. I put the cape on also had the Clue Scroll in my inventory. The first task was to kill 224 Ankous in the wilderness, the 2nd was to high alch 4 Amulets of the damned, which I did while equipping the cape and having the clue scroll in my inventory. After High alching them which was the task I wanted to do first, nothing appeared updated on my clue scroll. Refreshed, logged out logged back in and it still showed it was white, not green as if it was finished. Yes I made sure to use High Alch on all 4 amulets, it did not work and I ended up high alching all 4 for no reason. I did submit this issue to staff.

On this one I did make sure to have all items unoted, didn't even know that that would cause problems, but I was paranoid and didn't want to take any chances. I was wearing the proper cape for this made sure everything was in line.. no explanation. Sorry for the late response.  

Sorry for the late response @Ded Liftz, for a refund of these items you should've posted under the help section.

I'll go ahead and move this post to the help section and create a ticket for your items to be refunded.

I've submitted a ticket for your items to be refunded.

Ramzi will reply to this forums post when the issue has been dealt with.

This process usually takes 24 - 48 hours but can take longer occasionally.

Thank you for your patience.

• Like 1

We'll have this bug fixed as soon as possible.

In the mean time, I've went ahead and completed the task on your account.

Thanks,
Ryan