fosen

Infernal II

Runex doesn't have many hardcore challenges other than solo raiding, and I think that like runescape there should be a reward for people that are exceptional PvMers.

I propose a 3 wave infernal pit, consisting of 3 regular jads on wave 1, infernal jad on wave 2, and 2 infernal jads on wave 3. The people to complete this would get a cape equivalent to meteorite cape, if not meteorite cape, and selling services for this cape would be considered bannable to prevent it being purchased or given to players that are unworthy of having such a cape. 

If not meteorite cape, perhaps a pair of gloves or something nice

No support from me.
Our inferno should be changed from what it currently is to the real inferno on OSRS, or at least the end boss.

As far as your inferno 2 suggestion, I think there could be something cool like a challenge mode inferno, but not like how you describe. If by infernal jads, you mean the OSRS version, I just don't see 2 at the same time being possible and if you mean 2 of our infero jads, again, I don't see doing 2 at the same time being possible due to the speed of their attacks and the fact that players with below high ping wouldn't be able to do it regardless of their pvm skills.
The rewards are also a bit iffy.  I don't see players obtaining a meteorite cape from anywhere other than enchanting and rewarding a cape with the same stats is redundant. Rewarding molten boots or gloves is also a bad idea as they are already overflowing in our economy. 

By infernal bosses I am referring to the RuneX infernal boss, not the OSRS ones. I believe ping doesn't matter in this case, as I am somebody with high ping and I believe the mini-game to be instanced, as I have had 37 completions without any problems switching prayers. The reward for this would be an untradeable item, regardless of what it is - so that the fee removes 210m from the economy every attempt, and would eventually outweigh the cons of rewarding an item equal of the meteorite cape, and not hold any bearing on overflowing the economy. As for redundancy, the same can be said about sponsor capes and infernal capes. This would provide a new ceiling for the sponsor, a $2500 cape, to be adjusted to appropriately. 

The difficulty however of 2 infernals simultaneously is hard to gauge. I don't see any problem with it as long as their attacks are coded to be evenly spaced, however something as simple as adding micro-management into the current infernal boss would also work as a higher level challenge - eg. a percentage of prayer is drained per hit like Olm.

The only problem that I see with this currently is that there is no reason to add an upgraded cape to the game with economy taxation in mind, as the current enchantment system does a better job at this than my suggestion would ever do. However, the meteorite cape is also a hybrid cape. Where my suggestion could be plausible, is that the reward for this infernal II could be a cape that is specifically designed for melee, and of equal stats as the meteorite cape, if not more due to its challenge factor. 

Or, perhaps to avoid redundancy all together, the reward could be something different entirely, like an infernal orb weapon that shares the same attack rate as our infernal jad, but switches randomly between magic and ranged damage to balance the damage output - and has the same set effect as a cursed orb, and lost on death in the wilderness as an incentive to revisit the infernal II