grim wrapper

Rune pouch combination Encantment

So I know that there is 2 different type of rune pouches in the game. One is elemental and the other is the catalytic one. I think there should be an enchantment where you can combine both of them and have them fill up all runes at once. I know this would kind of be over powered but, Make it cost some rune coin value to combine. 10k or 20k or 30k rune coins to combine. As long as this is possible that would be amazing. And obviously keeping it untradeable and auto-keep. I hope you guys can make this possible. :)

• Like 1

I don't see any problem with this since at most this really just serves as quality of life, although it should be an enchantment system gamble at 25% success rate, because this potentially turns 15 slots into 2 slots, and being able to straight out buy this would be a waste of an opportunity to drain some money out of the economy.  

15 hours ago, fosen said:

I don't see any problem with this since at most this really just serves as quality of life, although it should be an enchantment system gamble at 25% success rate, because this potentially turns 15 slots into 2 slots, and being able to straight out buy this would be a waste of an opportunity to drain some money out of the economy.  

That actually is a good idea and I didn't think about the money sink it could potentially be, that is a very smart idea.

Not sure about this one;

I would support this but it does has a few issues.

Firstly, when we look at the current pouches and their wand counterparts, most players will by one pouch and the opposite wand, as using them both in tandem produces the same effect as the combined pouch. However the combined pouch does allow players to use any weapon they wish with the pouch. But this would essentially make the wands useless, as no-one would want to spend the extra 25k runecoins on a wand, when they can just spend it on creating the pouch. 

Secondly, the runepouches are specifically designed not to work with each-other. So combining them would be a contradiction here. 

Other than those I don't really have an issue with it.

16 hours ago, fosen said:

although it should be an enchantment system gamble at 25% success rate, because this potentially turns 15 slots into 2 slots, and being able to straight out buy this would be a waste of an opportunity to drain some money out of the economy.

There would be no need for a gamble %, in fact it would directly negatively effect the amount of runecoins being sunk out of the game. 
Currently the only useful pouch is the catalyst, I'd be hard pressed to find players with the elemental pouch. If the exchange were to be 100%, require both pouches and also require a handful of runecoins to do, we would see a large amount of players who would spend 20k runecoins on the elemental pouch just to create the combine pouch. 
But nobody would spend 40k runecoins just to have a chance to make the pouch because it isn't really that good.
It also isn't a money sink, it is an item sink [Very different].

But like I said, making the exchange anything other than 100% would have a negative effect on this suggestion, players are already forking out 8B on average to get both pouches and I don't think many of them would risk that 8B for the chance to, what is essentially add infinite elemental runes the their catalyst pouch.