Ness

RuneX Sound | Suggestion

Hey everyone,

After logging into OSRS for the first time in like 10 years - I straight was hit with the amazing, spectacular, SIMPLY   L I F E  C H A N G I N G   RuneScape theme song. This made me think; Why do we not have any sound on RuneX?

I for one would love to see sound and music added into RuneX. I don't think it'd be that hard for it to be added, as it's on a lot (if not most) of RuneScape private servers.

#BringBackSound

• Like 1

Sound and music on most servers is almost always the same, as it comes pre-built into most sources. 

If RuneX already has sounds that has just been turned off, I 100% support adding them in.

However, I feel that it is more than likely that we just don't have any sounds. To add music would be fairly easy, but game sounds would be a whole different issue, and if we want proper sounds that actually differ from one weapon and one monster to another, it will take a huge amount of time and I just don't see that being worth it in the long run.

As logical said, if the music and game sounds are turned off then I agree with turnin them back on. But if not then I do not think it is worth it

To be honest, I don't feel like this would change anything. Although u want this for an emotional aspect, I don't think it is worth the time. 

On 9/16/2018 at 12:30 AM, grim wrapper said:

To be honest, I don't feel like this would change anything. Although u want this for an emotional aspect, I don't think it is worth the time. 

Lets all just go onto Spotify and search the RuneScape playlists. Ez Problem solved