Zezima

Official Ultimate Kraken Guide

Image result for Kraken Osrs                    Ultimate Kraken Guide      Image result for Kraken Osrs

Firstly, I'd like to start off by showing you what your possible drops are from Kraken. 

(Note: Kraken also drops Herbs, and Seeds)       

(The Trident Of the Seas is one of the most Powerful Staves in the game)                              (When made into  an Abyssal Tentacle by using the Kraken Tentacle on a whip, it turns into a stronger Abyssal Whip)

07926c5ef5440db1b13fc1254f38550c.png              Trident of the seas equipped                                                                                                                  Kraken tentacle detail            

b728e5f508e213598f117cb6104fefbf.png  

How to get there: Spell Book > Boss Teleports > Kraken > Teleport > Pay the Fee of 50k

cad38c859fe74c21bbe26f4e9d06f17b.gif

Kraken can only be damaged with either Ranged or Maged attacks so, melee cannot be used to damage Kraken. 

96f6c7a634f594c471ebf6df32e57b38.png  (If you try to attack Kraken with Melee)

Kraken, and his tentacles deal around 10-15 each hit, and it stacks so, you want to make sure that your magic prayer is up at all times!

b17643646c9ebf37cbfc1df68541d8a8.gif (With Prayer VS Without Prayer)

Remember to always Pray Magic, as Kraken, and his tentacles only deal Magic damage

So, Kraken is really weak to Ranged attacks, but Magic still works too. 

I would recommend at least 

70+ Range

68-92 Magic

If you want quick kills, but shorter trips use (Ranged)                                         

Helmet: Green Slayer Helmet Green slayer helmet> Armadyl Helmet  Armadyl helmet> Robin Hood Hat Robin hood hat>  Karil's Coif Karil's coif > Archer Helm  Archer helm

Amulet: Amulet of Ranging Amulet of ranging > Fury Amulet of fury> Glory Amulet of glory 

Torso: Armadyl Chest Plate Armadyl chestplate> Karil's Leather top Karil's leathertop > Black D'Hide/Blessed Black d'hide body > Ranger's Tunic  Rangers' tunic

Legs: Armadyl chain skirt Armadyl chainskirt > Karil's Leather skirt Karil's leatherskirt > Black D'Hide/Blessed Chaps  Black d'hide chaps

Boots: Ranger Boots Ranger boots > Snakeskin Boots Snakeskin boots > Holy Sandals Holy sandals > Climbing Boots  Climbing boots

Cape: Ava's Accumulator (G) 061f4e377c00dbcab8a99b0d80922d02.png > Ava's Accumulator   Ava's accumulator

Gloves: Barrows Gloves Barrows gloves > Black D'hide Vambs Black d'hide vamb > Dragon Tier Gloves or Lower Dragon gloves

Ring: Ring Of Wealth (i) Ring of wealth (i) > Archer Ring (i) Archers ring (i)> Archer Ring Archers ring > Ring Of Recoil  Ring of recoil

Weapon: Toxic Blowpipe Toxic blowpipe (empty) > Zanik's Bow Zanik's crossbow > Dragon Hunter C'bow Dragon hunter crossbow> Armadyl C'bow > Rune C'bow  Rune crossbow

Shield: Elysian Elysian spirit shield >  Arcane Arcane spirit shield> Unholy Book Unholy book> Holy Book  Holy book

966bf0bc1f3ab3e27c55ff5608d45f78.gif(My Personal Setup)

If you decide to take the Magic route it is a must that you enable ancients.

0184fcaa55f906ea91d6dd8f6b0a05e2.gif 

When using magic well, you're using the Highest level Blood Spell you can possibly use the highest is:  Blood Barrage icon  

Helmet: Black Slayer Helm Black slayer helmet> Infinity Hat Infinity hat> Ahrim's Hood Ahrim's hood> Farseer Helm  Farseer helm

Amulet: Amulet of Fury Amulet of fury> Amulet of Glory Amulet of glory> Amulet of Magic  Amulet of magic

Top: Ahrim's Top Ahrim's robetop > Infinity Top Infinity top > Mystic Top Mystic robe top (blue)> Ghostly Top  Ghostly robe top

Legs: Ahrim's Skirt Ahrim's robeskirt > Infinity Skirt Infinity bottoms> Mystic Skirt Mystic robe bottom (blue)> Ghostly Skirt Ghostly robe (bottom)

Boots: Infinity Boots Infinity boots > Mystic Boots Mystic boots (blue) > Climbing Boots  Climbing boots

Cape: God Capes  God capes

Gloves: Barrow's GlovesBarrows gloves > Infinity Gloves Infinity gloves > Mystic Gloves > Dragon Tier or Lower GlovesDragon gloves

Ring: Ring Of Wealth (i) Ring of wealth (i)> Seer's Ring (i) Seers ring (i)> Seer's Ring Seers ring > Ring Of Recoil Ring of recoil

Staff: Toxic Staff of The Dead Toxic staff (uncharged) > Trident Of the Swamps Uncharged toxic trident > Staff of the Dead Staff of the dead> Trident of The Seas Trident of the seas > Ancient Staff  Ancient staff

Shield: Arcane Arcane spirit shield >Tome of Fire (i) f065ddcb7c7db248ee4396f6d1be8c82.png> Tome of Fire (i)Tome of fire (empty)> Book of Darkness Book of darkness > Unholy Book Unholy book

946c0c9ad0668f05d36bca3a69f05fb7.png

Use Blood spells at all times as it allows  healing, and at emergencies use food. This will allow you to 

stay at Kraken until you have no more Prayer Potions left because you heal more than you take damage.

Always remember to Pray

Magic

~Alkosor

• Like 1

On 3/6/2017 at 4:22 PM, Dillan said:

Please continue you got me all excited with those pictures.

Finished =]

Kraken doesnt drop seeds :L but is the best source for snapdragons!

Edited by j0sh