Sign in to follow this  
Exar kun

Downloading client

I have reset my pc to day one and when i try to download the client it saves the file but I cant install it? Do i need any other programmes installed to play or is there something else i've done wrong? Thanks.

Ill give it a try when i get home, it tries to open the client with internet explorer for some reaaon if that helps?

11 minutes ago, Exar kun said:

Ill give it a try when i get home, it tries to open the client with internet explorer for some reaaon if that helps?

Try it when you get home, it should work

It wont even let me download that, all that it does is save the file to my documents but i cant actually install anything. all that it does is give me the option to open the file in internet explorer?

19 minutes ago, Exar kun said:

It wont even let me download that, all that it does is save the file to my documents but i cant actually install anything. all that it does is give me the option to open the file in internet explorer?

try re-installing java

6 hours ago, Exar kun said:

try that

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lucky Fe said:

try that

I already sent that to him in my first post.

Has this issue been resolved @Exar kun?

If so this post will be archived.

If you don't reply, I will assume your issue has been resolved and this post will be archived.

Thanks.

• Like 1