Sign in to follow this  
Ex Royalty

[b]arewell big gaes

Well, this is the first time I have ever belonged  to a RSPS community for almost a year which is why I feel this is necessary. 

As some of you may know I have chose to join the military (Army) and I ship out August 27th for 3 months and 2 weeks. I should be back around December hopefully but who knows if my leave from RuneX is for good or not. I have no idea where my military career will take me or how much free time I will have. It's honestly going to be weird as hell being away for 3 months so my drive to play might not even be there when I get back. Honestly, Runex has been home for me since January. I met a lot of great friends and even to the point where our social media profiles were shared which I was always against doing lmao(ur all big gae creeps). Between work, school, and the gf this server was a nice escape for me. Between the banter, trolling, and constant jokes the bad days always went away even if I got cleaned for the 1034523422 time. I hope I impacted the community/server in a positive way even though all I really did was gamble 24/7 but I really am grateful for the people I met.  I won't be able to access the internet/phone for the 14 week training period so I wish you all the best, and I hope to still see you all in December.(If I am able to return)

BUT a special big dick energy mention/farewell to my boy @Kong this redcoat helped me through so much IRL.

I'd make a list and tag the lot of you that also made the game much more enjoyable but the list would be incredibly long and I wouldn't want to forget anyone. 

PS: Gamble is the way of life. I hope others continue to clean themselves and others. Fuck dailies. gamble away!!

-Ex Gamblar ;)

death to all ironcans(bc they can't gamble)

• Like 3

We will miss you ex! Your coming back to runex, you have no choice. Just saying. Good luck in the military bro!

• Like 1

Well my dude its been real, You were such a good friend in-game and out. But here goes round 2 of you shipping out because you got sent back home from the first one lol. I hope to see you on when you get home. Even if it is to pop in and say hi once and while. Also you better keep in contact regardless, shoot me a message on here or discord or even snap yo. Anyways be safe and follow the dream you have. Maybe when you get back I will be finally hired by the job i am processing for as you know.

Your friend,

Twitch / Milf Hunter / Life Proof

• Like 1

Have fun and enjoy life, good luck in all your future adventures! Hope to see you come back and return in December, but peace out for now!

• Like 1

Hey bro, i hope u finish your journey, and when i comeback server i will revenge us at gamble. 😂

• Like 1