Sign in to follow this  
Fe minism

Fe minism/Ebola Farewell for now

Well I hate to be the guy to do this but there are some things in my life that need to be changed. I've enjoyed the server for a long long time and I have made many friends throughout playing. Not gonna make this post very long but I need to take a good length break from the game to focus on my mental health. Haven't been the same lately and I think its from playing too many video games and not focusing on my health.

On another note this won't be the final goodbye for me, I do plan on returning to runex some day but for right now its best for me to go. Special thanks to a few friends who have always had my back and always make the time here well spent. First off I need to thank James for all the stuff he has done for me and the constant support, hes kept me around for longer than i expected. Desbrium/Everestd, you are the homie and you have always encouraged me to rebuild and bounce back and I have done that on many occasions. There are probably more of you that I need to thank but I dont want to drag this on longer than it needs to be.

Thanks everyone for the incredible community, hope you all do well and progress! Bye for now,

- Fe minism/Ebola

• Like 1

Well, I did not know u well but from what we talked you seem to be a good person.

I hope to see you again one day.

Evuke/Shanky

Good to see your focusing on you man. Feel free to hit me on discord if you ever wanna chat. Have fun on your trip. Looking forward to when you get back to us. Hopefully I'll have a t bow by then. 

I'm sorry to see you leaving us for a little while mate.

I'm happy that I could help you stay apart of the server and like giant said, I'll always be on discord if you want to chat or anything!
I'm glad that I am one of your mentioned friends in your post. Makes me feel a little better about what I try to do. :)
Always remember I'm there to help brother. ❤️

• Like 1