Bar

Bar's Introduction

Hiya,

Just thought I'd make a thread to introduce myself and tell you guys a bit about myself. I've been playing RuneScape (and Private Servers) on-and-off since 2007, and have only just gotten back into them! I've been looking for a server with a small to medium sized community so that it's not hard to get to know everyone, and it seems I've found the one. 

Some stuff about me

I'm a 19 Year old Australian that's studying a Bachelor of Digital Media, and love graphic design, film, acting and animation! I've completed one year of my course, and only have 2 more to go, so I'm pretty excited for that to be over. Aside from this, I am a part-time Bartender that works in a hotel 4-5 days a week, and love what I do! One day I'm sure I'll move onto working in clubs and higher-end businesses. 

If any of you have ever played MineCraft, I've been an Admin on AusMC (a well-known Australian community server), and also a Sr.Mod (considered for Admin) on Mineplex (No.1 ranked server for years); I have also known the owner, Chiss, for around 7 years now. -- I know a lot of you probably don't play MineCraft, so sorry if that makes you roll your eyes :$.

I'm currently in a Long Distance Relationship with my girlfriend that lives in Pennsylvania, and have been for just under two years. 

You'll probably see me a lot on the forums (and TeamSpeak, if you guys have one!), as I love to get involved in communities.

See you guys around!

Edited by Bar