Cali boy

Better drops from pking

So pking is pretty much pointless. The players don’t risk anything and you get 100 blood money per kill. And the achievements for kills and kill streaks suck.they are hard and long achievements to complete. There is no edge pkers, so you have to go deep wild to find someone.I feel there should be a increase in blood money or add small drops. Like 1-25 chance  for barrows,whip,fury,task bottles etc.. 

100 blood money is the base line, this amount can be heavily increase through donation ranks and simply taking a blood orb with you. 

Pvmers also can risk quite a lot, not only are they carrying loot from whatever they are killing, they often feel quite comfortable risking a decent amount due to the fact that our wilderness isn't incredibly active with pkers. 

I'll go with a solid no on adding any extra drops, especially the ones you've listed, maybe adding a pking daily would be a nice middle ground. 

No.

Pkers on this server refuse to look for a fight. They avoid each other and hunt PvM'ers/Ironmen. 

You shouldn't be given extra loot for killing someone who doesn't fight back a solid 99% of the time. 

Half the pkers on the server are a joke due to how overpowered weapons are, pkers camp Elite void, Morrigan jav's and dragon cross bow. Ya'll need to risk fight each other if you want extra loot. Or go download ryans pking server, You are legit on a pvm server.

5 hours ago, Bind said:

No.

Pkers on this server refuse to look for a fight. They avoid each other and hunt PvM'ers/Ironmen. 

You shouldn't be given extra loot for killing someone who doesn't fight back a solid 99% of the time. 

Half the pkers on the server are a joke due to how overpowered weapons are, pkers camp Elite void, Morrigan jav's and dragon cross bow. Ya'll need to risk fight each other if you want extra loot. Or go download ryans pking server, You are legit on a pvm server.

You sound salty? Did someone kill you?

In regards to the OP, I don’t think there should be any extra loot. People risk what they risk and that’s that. Implementing these artificial loots would be a bad thing for the economy.

I would maybe support the chance for Blood Money bags being dropped.

Such as a rare chance for a 500,1000,2500,5000 bag being dropped with increasing rarity.

I do not see the need for anything to be changed, Unless like kliksa said by doing Some Blood Money bags or something like that. If you are in the wild then you are fair game, its a risk for pvm if you do not like the risk then do not go into the wild.

On 8/13/2018 at 4:38 AM, Kliksa said:

You sound salty? Did someone kill you?

In regards to the OP, I don’t think there should be any extra loot. People risk what they risk and that’s that. Implementing these artificial loots would be a bad thing for the economy.

I would maybe support the chance for Blood Money bags being dropped.

Such as a rare chance for a 500,1000,2500,5000 bag being dropped with increasing rarity.

A staff member trying to bait a response, how cute.

No, I've dodged every pker on my main, and I've suicided to a few so they'd stop chasing the kill while on my iron. Ask mrcypher or ralph.

All I was doing was giving my input. So act like a staff member and quit baiting responses. 

No support from me.

Like said above, this server is not a pk server. It's PvM/Eco. Sure people pk for fun and that's fine, but it's not wrong what @Bind says, pkers go in teams and avoid each other to kill the easy targets. 

Wilderness is already a very rewarding place to be, so if you want reward, then do some pvming while waiting for a pvmer or pker to appear, then fight them. 

I agree with Matt, the wild is what it is. It has great drops for the risk you have to take. I pk myself and I still pvm in the wild a lot sometimes and also die, it is just the risk you take. As said in many other posts it's the wild and we all know the risks of going into it. If you do not like the risk then do not enter the wild. 

On the whole adding extra drops, I do not really agree with that because if you want to kill players in the wild it is not that hard. Just gotta grind out the achvs and pray for the best.

Edited by twitch