Wuffalufugus

Staff application

1. Helper

2. Conner

3. 22

4. USA 

5. 6-10 hours per day

6. I love helping other players in game , and I think I would be a great addition to the team. Being a prime ironman it forces me to expand on my game knowledge as much as possible. I do joke around time to time but all in all I am mostly mature and give advice or answer questions in help clan chat to the best of my knowledge and make sure I answer all the questions from help that I see. I have never read a question ingame and left it unanswered. I feel when I'm online the only help staff online is Ralph and I find myself trying to help out all new and veteran players as much as I possibly can and get along with them aswell. I feel Ralph could use some help in that department with an extra server support. I absolutely love this server and everything about it,  I would love to see runex grow and stay a great community with more help support everyday. Thank you all for taking time out of your day and reading my application. Hope to see you all ingame and answer all your questions that's needed .

Edited by Wuffalufugus
More information

-1 from me, never heard or seen you about. plus your forum time well it speaks for itself.

+1 From me, Seen you helping loads of playing around. As asuna said though would recommend more forum activity though. 

Personally I’m staying neutral as Asuna said, I’ve seen you ingame but I don’t see you help that much, aswell as your forum prescence could be much better. As well as the reasons of why you should deserve the position could have more detail as saying Ralph needs help or your helping all players etc.

Best of luck with your application 

I am also going to stay neutral at this current moment, not saying my mind will not swing either way.
Up your forum time, and i also weirdly dont see you in game too often, Not sure if thats timezones or whatnot.

But good luck on your application and adventure! 😏

I'm not going to support.

Work on forums time, make a bigger name for yourself within the community. Don't let the people who aren't supporting/neutral kill your spirit on this but keep doing/ helping as much as possible and reapply again in the future.

If Ryan and Ramzi thought a staff member truly needed help, i'm sure they got people they could reach out if need be.

Anyways, good luck on your application.

No support at all. Yes, Ralph -may- need help but you making a statement like that makes all of the other staff members besides Ralph look bad. 

In my opinion, saying something like that throws morale away and makes it look like Ralph is the only one doing something on here. Things may seem like that on the outside but internally, tickets are being created to help others by other staff members and people in-game are pming other staff when they're online. There's not a written rule that says you need to help publicly 24-7.

Work on getting more known in the community and success will follow you. 

Sorry, but it's a -1 from me.

You've been quite toxic towards myself and other players, even warranting a mute on two separate occasions, where you have either said "Fuck you Ralph" or called me a bitch. 

I don't doubt that you have a great amount of game knowledge, I just don't see you help a lot personally.

Like others have said your forums work ins't great either. I understand you can improve that over time, but as of now it's not up to par.

18 hours ago, Wuffalufugus said:

I feel when I'm online the only help staff online is Ralph and I find myself trying to help out all new and veteran players as much as I possibly can and get along with them aswell. I feel Ralph could use some help in that department with an extra server support.

The main reason I'm -1'ing your support is because of this statement. Like Raw said, there's a lot of stuff that goes on outside of the game (tickets and discord help). Just because you don't see a staff member in game very often, it doesn't mean they aren't a good staff member. Also take in to account time zones, other staff members might be asleep when you're online.

Sorry, but better luck next time if you decide to apply in the future.

• Like 1

Na I'm not saying your not a good staff member at all brother.  Just saying usually when I'm on your not is all. Your a great help member. Thanks for taking your time to read and reply. I will work on my faults

Edited by Wuffalufugus

And I am sure your all doing a great job as staff members wasnt trying to make it seem anything less that that. Just thought maybe I could give some extra help in the clan chat. I'll make sure to make that clear in my next application