Chad

Ironman Instances

After reading Ironman's bug report about multi-combat bossing I wanted to suggest one solution to the problem. 

His problem was that as an Ironman, he was fighting the same boss as a regular player. He said that even though he was dealing more damage, he wasn't receiving the loot (which i'm sure is apart of the whole Ironman thing, having to deal like 90% of the damage or something like that.)

My suggestion is this: Ironman accounts have access to instanced bossing 

How it would work: There's an NPC at home called the Instance Master (or something like this) who you would speak to. This instance master would give you a list of available bosses which you could fight, each having it's own requirement (slayer level or CB level

The catch: Some would say this would give Ironman accounts and unfair advantage. My solution to this is that these instanced boss fights, besides having a slayer or CB level requirement, cost a fair amount of Coins

For example - You've selected the King Black Dragon, this requires 75 Slayer to access and 1.5 Million Coins. Would you like to proceed? 

Pros: 

• Ironman accounts don't need to wait for someone to be done bossing to be able to fight said boss. 
  • There is no impact on the economy, as Ironman accounts can't trade the loot they receive anyways.
  • The requirements + Coins to enter these instances stop from mass farming.
  • Ironman account's have no other real use of their coins as of now, so why not give them something to spend all these hard earned GPs on? B|

Cons:

• Might make bossing a bit easier, and loot more obtainable. 
  • Requirements could be harder to meet for Supreme & Prime accounts, as normal and hard would reach them rather quickly.

Any comments/criticism is accepted! Just thought I'd share my idea with you guys! 

Iron-man boss instances would be nice but would prefer they'd only have access to them while ON slayer task.

Otherwise, support ;D

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, CaptnChris said:

Iron-man boss instances would be nice but would prefer they'd only have access to them while ON slayer task.

Otherwise, support ;D

Nice suggestion! That's a good way to stop from just farming bosses. Thanks for the feedback!

I think instead of instanced zone just an iron man zone and let them duke it out on how much damage has given because right now two iron man can get the loot to that player that has done the most damage 

4 hours ago, b3hunted said:

I think instead of instanced zone just an iron man zone and let them duke it out on how much damage has given because right now two iron man can get the loot to that player that has done the most damage 

I like this idea! not instanced but 'ironman only' :)

Support this, Iron man can stop stealing bosses ;) Also since they cant trade; NO harm.

This will definitely be considered.

Thank you for the comprehensive (and detailed) suggestion!

• Like 1