Rolla

Rolla's $50 event V2

CLICK BAITED AGAIN NERDS!

jk,

So this time I have decided to make a event that actually takes some work. This 50$ will be given to 1 individual who can make the best guide on the forums. This guide can be about anything within the game or about the fourms / voting / donating. You can not cover an already sticky'd thread. This will end on the 16th, and the votes will be from myself and staff that want to way in a vote. The votes will be purely based on how in-depth / well written the guide is!

Good luck to all! On a side note if you want your IRONMAN to be donated for I can also do that if you do win.

Please link the thread topic here, and again this must be a guide made after the date of this thread!

• Like 1

No as stated in the OP it must be after the date of my thread being posted.

Really like the idea of this, should get community active on forums and we could get some great guides out of it! 

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 8:39 PM, Rolla said:

This will end on the 16th,

On Tuesday, March 07, 2017 at 3:04 AM, Iron Pray said:

Gets my vote as winner!

6 hours ago, j0sh said:

Gets my vote as winner!

I also believe it was a very well written guide, however if you read the original post myself and the staff members will be voting on which guide will win, please re-frame from quoting / re-linking guides already submitted, so that we can have no confusion on what's a guide and what's a duplicate!