Vise

Raids

Hi guys, just wanted to express my opinions on how raids are now in runex. 

Now we know Xerics chamber is easier than theatre of blood, but before some players even attempt theatre of blood they go through Xerics chambers with whatever best gear they have in hopes of obtaining, ancestral, Kodai wand etc. But in my entire time of being online since Xerics was released, I’ve seen maybe a total of 10 drops from chest? Now that might not seem like a lot but considering raids is even now very hard to solo in minimal gear it makes it harder for new players, so I suggest we nerf some of the buffs Xerics chamber received.

Theatre of blood: This raid been released for what 3-5 days, and there’s probably already been 10-20 items dropped from chest, now you may say wow that’s nothing, well for now it’s not but later on there will be more of those items ingame than we can count. I understand it’s harder than Xerics chamber but does that mean the drop rate has to be insanely high? 

I suggest a mere nerf in the drop rate of theatre of blood aswell as a buff in the drop rate of xerics chest, while also reducing some of the damage and hp in xerics.

thanks for reading, these are just my thoughts feel free to criticise.

• Like 1

+1 I agree, never seen anyone get a drop from Xerics chest in my time being back in the server, and I’ve seen like 15 drops in the past 3 days from ToB.

This could also have something to do with the fact it's new and therefore a lot of people go and try it out. This happened with the first release of raids too, tons of items the first week, then it slowed down due to people getting bored of it and just could not be bothered with it. 

I don't know the drop rates from either of the chests, I haven't even tried the new raid, but those items are ONLY obtainable from there, so I'd say keep it like that. 
The items from the other raid were available and still is available other places. Such as mystery boxes. Tbow was obtainable from sacred tokens, so was kodai wand. I don't know the current price for TBOW atm, but I've seen people offering 40b+. I personally would not want all bis weps to be that pricy. If everything become a super rare reward and there's only a few of them entering every couple of months.. That's exactly what will happen. 

Ancestral dropped from 6b a set (top and bottom) to 3b a set just 4 days into the release of the raids, now it has found it's way back up, but the reason that happened was cause the majority of the server did that raid to obtain those items, and they got lucky.

I dont see many drops from the Chambers of Xeric anymore either, that is probably due to people not doing them as much. the drops rates for Xerics are going to be more than the Theatre as the gear from Xerics is alot more useful for day to day bossing.

I can also see what you mean by the amount of drops you see. thats because everyone is doing it.

I can also see why you're putting your point across.

But for this im going have to stay neutral to this.
Hope you get what you want mate. 😏

I'm going to have to +1 this.

Currently in my 151 raids on the normal raids, I've gotten 1 loot from the chest. And 2 loots from boss drops(This doesn't include all the farming I've done on single bosses and resets)

In the first day of the new raids, 3 faceguards came into game, 1 pet, and several small items. Ever since, more items have come into the game such as the rapier and scythe, which are the most sought after items in the chest.

During my time since the release of raids 1, I've personally never seen a tbow from the chest(but I've heard a player has gotten 1). This means in the amount of time raids 1 has been out, 1 super sought after item has come from the chest. I've seen 2 kodais, and about 4 ancient relics(one being myself, 2 that I bought off players, and another on a ironman) this doesn't mean that others haven't come into the game.---------- My point with this is, raids 2 has brought a solid amount of items compared to raids 1.

Raids 1 is such a disappointment in the aspect of drops. I personally don't want to grind 2-5k raids to even see a tbow. I'd rather go onto osrs. Most people see a bow within 300-500 raids. With the average being around 600 raids. Not to mention all the other loots that come from it. It took 1 person 400 raids to complete ancestral, tbow and emaul. While another player finished the entire chest in 1800 raids.

We have players who are getting close to 1k raids. With 2-5 actual rare drops. I'm not including Dragon throwing axes, Dragon harpoons, and ect(I don't consider these real drops, they are super troll due to taking up rare slots on the same drop rate). The rate on osrs is based on points. Points arnt worth a single thing on here from what I've noticed. I've gone several raids with 50-100k points and have gotten nothing.

We should have access to the drop rates, and if points do actually affect chances. 

Raids are extremely hard for players who don't have a pet with accessories, and some mid-end game gear. Yes tbow makes raids afk, But don't hurt the other players who don't have tbows.

The drop rate of raids 1 was and is it's biggest downfall. It is the "end game", but you almost always walk out of there with nothing to show for it. As an ironman, when raids was first released I was dedicated to grinding it non stop until I obtained full ancestral, kodia and a twisted bow, I even did about 26 raids within the first day or so of the release. But as the days went by, you really saw that no-one was getting drops and it really wasn't worth sinking your time in to. 

However, the release of raids 2 was a completely different story. Much like the raids 1 release I was raring to go the second the update dropped and since it's release I have done close to 40 raids 2, 15ish of them being expert. I have come out with 1 item, the justicar chestplate. Not the best item, but it is an item, it is the product of my hard work, unlike raids 1, I have something to show for it. Not to mention I have been in the parties of multiple drops [2 pets, 1 scythe, 2 bodies, 2 arm guards, a mask and a book].

I think the rates are fine personally, the armour is hardly best in slot [I don't think i'll ever use my justicar] and the weapons seem to be on a different table compared to the armour. For players who aren't doing raids 2, seeing these drops announced gives them a reason to grind out stats and gear to join in.

As for raids 1, the drop table for rare items does need to be improved. The 'Rip' items need to be removed. Throwing axes, harpoons etc should not be on the rare table. The mega rares such are ancestral, twisted bow etc should be made more common. Raids 1 also needs some general touch ups to make it more enjoyable, such as the removal of the servant at the end.

When Raids came out and the loot was awesome, errrbody cried that it should be nerfed, and it got nerfed. Now everyone crying that the loot is too bad. 

People will never be pleased smh.

25 minutes ago, Humpy said:

When Raids came out and the loot was awesome, errrbody cried that it should be nerfed, and it got nerfed. Now everyone crying that the loot is too bad. 

Loot was never awesome from raids 1.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Humpy said:

The only time it was ever "awesome" was the first 2 hours, and nobody cried over it. But ryan nerfed it, then we saw 2 drops over the next 2 days and the drop rates were nerfed again. From that time till the "buff" we didn't see a single drop.

Everybody was pleased during the first 3 days of raids, Nobody is pleased now due to the fact that most of us are 200+ chests dry. THIS IS AN RSPS.