Sign in to follow this  
52xp

It's (finally) that time again.

So, over the course of the last (nearly) 2 years, I've played Runex and Runex only as far as RS/RSPS are concerned. Here lately, however, I've been somewhat disappointed in some updates and all-around disappointed in many other things. 

When I say I'm disappointed in updates, I'm saying that I'm disappointed in the obnoxious power creep that Runex has developed over the last year or so. I'm sick of new best-in-slot gear and weapons coming into the game at least once a month, sick of said items being locked behind absurd requirements that new players can't accomplish for weeks (if not months).. I'm sick of Runex lately. I have been for the better part of 2018, and I don't see that changing any time soon.

I have started to play OSRS again. I'm also in the process of beta testing another server, that I won't be naming of course, prior to it's release. I won't be disclosing the name to anyone, because the last thing I want is for people to leave Runex (or SpawnPK). The last thing I want is to hurt Ryan, Ramzi or Nate in any way, shape or form. I have always wanted the best for Runex, despite any of my actions or "controversial" flaming/arguments with players. I've always been he strict, to the point guy and I apologize if that pissed off or offended any of you. It wasn't my intention.

As some of you know, my little sister passed away earlier this year and I was gone for a while. I honestly think I should've just stayed away.. I regret coming back. I regret falling into the same vicious cycle of logging in, hoping for a change in the toxic community, hoping for a change in endless power creep updates, hoping for a change in general. I never got that change I was looking for and with that, I think it's time for Runex and I to part ways for good.

It isn't an easy decision for me to make and of course I don't want to abandon everyone, but I think it's for the best at this point. I've lost the enormous amount of hope I had for Runex in the last 6 months or so and I don't think there's anything short of a full eco reset and some update removals that could restore said hope. That being said, I do apologize to the owners and staff because this isn't meant to be negative towards you all in anyway. I understand the updates and I understand that a lot of the playerbase loves them all, despite the absurd amount of overpowered gear/weapons here. It's just not my thing and never has been.

Anyways.. enough rambling on.

This isn't some sob story and Runex, while it was a decent chunk of my life (being here for nearly 2 years), will no longer consume my time.

I love you all, differences or not, and I wish the best for you -- even those of you that are purely egotistical, toxic cunts.

Cheers,

52xp out.

https://i.gyazo.com/d914c4a44c16fb82804abbb09bec6d56.mp4

Edited by 52xp
  • Sad 4

Oof wtf mate u didnt even talk to me about this once

Peace but still confused tbh

Even tho you and I had a rough patch it is still sad to see you go. Best of luck in the future and life man.

Sad to see you leave RuneX, you will be missed.

Be sure to pop in every now and then!

Edited by Bar

Bby dun leave me ;-; <3, best of luck in the future fam and keep in touch

Ahhh damn. I am going to miss you 53, a long with a lot of other people. Good luck irl bro. We had some good talks and watching you empty that skilling tab.. knew how much that meant to you. 

Rip 52..