King Of Iron

Items lost to the ironman patch

So i understand you want to stop shops from being used okay cool whatever. but why the hell didnt you just leave the items in our banks alone. i was at ankous for HOURS! i had killed well over 140 of them and had gotten quite a bit of blood and death runes just to have them all taken away when i wake up. and thats not even getting into the fact that the money we spent at the store is now gone. yeah cheap move i guess but i bought a shit ton of ppots because i was going to train at bandits just to lose them all when i logged in. as you can see juhani since they didn't go to bed got a shit ton of magic training in before the item removal. so now i have to bridge a 800k xp gap with no runes until i can get enough to go get some death runes again.

i1079^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

i1080^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

Simple things like the d scim and p pots from achievements should have been sifted through and  kept on accounts.

I feel like this was a 'I can't be fucked doing that work, just remove everything that is in stores from all accounts' out of easiness. 

They even deleted the stuff you get in the starter pack when you create a new account. Such a cop-out 

We will not be refunding runes, potions or anything that could have been purchased via the shops. However, anything you lost via the item purging on ironmen that COULD NOT be purchased via the shops i believe can be refunded. We have no way of going through every account and seeing who got what where. This happened less than 24 hours into the game mode release, and everyone has to cope.

Thanks

Dillan

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dillan said:

We will not be refunding runes, potions or anything that could have been purchased via the shops. However, anything you lost via the item purging on ironmen that COULD NOT be purchased via the shops i believe can be refunded. We have no way of going through every account and seeing who got what where. This happened less than 24 hours into the game mode release, and everyone has to cope.

Thanks

Dillan

yeah and in that first 24 hours i went and put in 9 hours of work. alot of which was thrown out the window because someone didnt think to just let the first wave keep their items for yknow being active and supporting the server in whatever way they can.

4 hours ago, King Of Iron said:

yeah and in that first 24 hours i went and put in 9 hours of work. alot of which was thrown out the window because someone didnt think to just let the first wave keep their items for yknow being active and supporting the server in whatever way they can.

No offence if it took u 9 hours to kill 140 ankous then you shouldnt be on ironman... its ment to be harder than normal gamemode... you have to get everything yourself!! 

3 hours ago, j0sh said:

No offence if it took u 9 hours to kill 140 ankous then you shouldnt be on ironman... its ment to be harder than normal gamemode... you have to get everything yourself!! 

obviously i didnt spend the full 9 hours killing them. it took 2 hours since i was underleveled and the rest of the time i spent raising my skills. also correct me if i'm wrong but you didnt even go prime so what do you know.