MatthewTDG

QOL Suggestions

1:Bonecrusher counting towards bury tasks scrolls
 reason: since it says itself that it auto "buries" your bones that you get from a drop. the bonecrushers kinda useless in every other regard 
2: Allow herbicide to dissolve noted herbs
 reason: there are literally 3-4 monsters in the game who drop any herbs un noted and they're just random monsters you'd never see people train on. you could go through and make the herb drops un noted but then people collecting them would be mad as well so a simple solution is allow them to dissolved even in noted form.
3: Rework Slayer tasks
 reason: so i was doing slayer and i was told to get an experiment pet. so i went and blocked 4 of the easy tasks to increase my chances of getting it. after cancelling over 200 easy tasks i finally said screw it and dropped the task scroll. alot of monsters all inhabit the easy medium and hard task pool so what i suggest is go through and actually decide what is for beginners intermediates and hard level players.
4: Rework the task scroll requirements to be more reasonable.
 reason: i have seen some pretty ridiculous requirements for these tasks especially if you're a prime. Say you get your first task scroll and open it. i've had to toss well over 10 clues simply because the requirement was WAY out of the worth of doing it. "Alch 12 dragon platelegs" for an easy task. you get about 30k per alch so if you spent the current market price of 3-5m you're losing roughly 48m just completing the task.  and that's the easy tasks. i've had ones ask me to kill dark beasts when my current slayer level was 54.

Support on all of these besides for the fourth one. My account is on prime mode and I've never seen anything wrong with the requirements. You chose a tough gamemode, and as such some things will be hard. However, I do think some things you have to alch (granite mauls and dragon plate legs) are a bit too tough to come by, so the amount needed for those tasks should be lowered.

Suggestion number 3 was just your confusion, you get experiment tasks on normal, not easy.

Edited by Noobs Chance

47 minutes ago, Noobs Chance said:

Support on all of these besides for the fourth one. My account is on prime mode and I've never seen anything wrong with the requirements. You chose a tough gamemode, and as such some things will be hard. However, I do think some things you have to alch (granite mauls and dragon plate legs) are a bit too tough to come by, so the amount needed for those tasks should be lowered.

Suggestion number 3 was just your confusion, you get experiment tasks on normal, not easy.

WAIT HOW i got experiments on easy the first week i joined. they mustve changed it? idk tbh.... good to know i guess

I agree with the first two suggestions.

Slayer task selection is a little bit messed up - You can recieve tasks of a category 1 higher and 1 lower than your intended task difficulty. I frequently recieve nechryaels, skeletal wyverns and fire giants when I select hard tasks. I have recieved hill giants too many times to count when selecting medium tasks. This may be a feature coded into the slayer selection process but it definitely needs looking at.

I would say alch tasks should be capped to a maximum of 5/7/9 alchs for rare monster drops and 30/50/70 for crafted items (easy/medium/hard tasks). Tasks do well to act as an item sink and keep some less-useful equipment still in demand.

Edited by Faceroll

Shall we give everyone ::item (id) and ::master too while we're at it?

this is a private server; but it's also a grind, especially if you pick prime. Don't expect for things to be handed to you; you have to earn them. 

also as previously stated. Experiments is a medium task; not easy. 

And for the task scrolls. It's a luck factor. You're taking a chance to get a better item. Of course if you don't go and earn them yourself it'll be costly. Gotta pay the price to win big

3 hours ago, Clair said:

Shall we give everyone ::item (id) and ::master too while we're at it?

this is a private server; but it's also a grind, especially if you pick prime. Don't expect for things to be handed to you; you have to earn them. 

also as previously stated. Experiments is a medium task; not easy. 

And for the task scrolls. It's a luck factor. You're taking a chance to get a better item. Of course if you don't go and earn them yourself it'll be costly. Gotta pay the price to win big

look if you don't like a suggestion then say hey this/these suggestion(s) suck. but no need to hate on the whole thread. i think we can all agree that the bonecrusher and herbicide get little to no use. and i've gotten experiments multiple times from easy when i first joined so either it was updated or you CAN get them from easy.