Adam

Yell chat

TOPIC: Yell chat

SUGGESTION: Yell=off=staff spam? Would love the "off" yell function to work equally for everyone.

REASON: There is no reason to not implement it, as its just annoying seeing alot of colors spamming the chat.

Example:

c3aWEi2.png

Credits goes to Logical for this idea about my suggestion:

• ::pm [PLAYER] - That brings up a chat box to type out a private message to a player who has their private off.
  • ::scream - Command name could use some work, but it allows a staff member to ::yell to everyone regardless of chat settings.
    These are to be used in emergency situations.
Edited by Adam

I'll agree with this, only if staff get a few more commands;

• ::pm [PLAYER] - That brings up a chat box to type out a private message to a player who has their private off.
  • ::scream - Command name could use some work, but it allows a staff member to ::yell to everyone regardless of chat settings.

• Like 2

On 7/13/2018 at 5:40 AM, Logical said:
  • ::scream - Command name could use some work, but it allows a staff member to ::yell to everyone regardless of chat settings.

+1

On 7/12/2018 at 11:40 PM, Logical said:

I'll agree with this, only if staff get a few more commands;

+1

+1. Would be nice when just skilling etc or wanting to check drops etc. Gets spammed sometimes