Vice

Summer event

We all love some of the tasks on the summer event but some of them I’d say need change.

Slayer tasks: Yes they give a certain amount of gems without care to what type of task, but why not add more gems for those doing harder tasks as it’ll create less crowds in certain areas.

Zulrah: Zulrah a boss that can take from 3-5 mins per kill, only giving you 10-25 gems per kill?, meanwhile god wars gives more which is much easier, with cannons being placeable, as well as VIP zone allowing 50 kills per god wars boss. Each god wars boss giving around 100 or more gems, per kill. Why is something so much more easier giving more gems than a boss that involves attention and pray switching. I mean E mole gives 500-1000 which is fair as its spawns are rare and killing it can be difficult to some players.

I suggest we buff the amount of gems Zulrah gives, per kill during the summer event.

If there are any other activity’s I missed please don’t hesitate to mention them.

~Vise

Edited by Vice

+1 to both.

I don’t think either of these were intentional. The slayer task itself allowed users to get thousands of gems within an hour (think about the whole four hours), and as a result of that nearly all the rare summer items are, well, not rare. 

Edited by Bar
  • Like 1

1+ to both as well, but more could be added.

1. Remove Astral Shards. There's been like 50 come in-game since the release of the update for them. They're too rare to be a summer event rotation - would be lucky if ONE person gets one throughout four hours.
  2. Remove Grand Crests. This is as pay-to-win as it gets for the event. No one has 5, 10, 15 of these laying around waiting for the event rotation to open them. They cost too much to be a 4-hour event.
  3. Slayer changes proposal: Easy (25-50), Normal (50-100), Hard (100-150), Boss (150-200).
  4. Zulrah should be 100-150 or so gems per kill, if not slightly more.
  5. Remove Gem Mining. You only obtain like 2 gems per inventory. It's not worth it.
  6. Remove Magic Tree cutting. Read above - same result.

Of course all of these could be replaced with better options, but the ones above are the worst ones I can think of.

• Like 1

+1 for me and as well as what @52xp had said. Although I feel the mining and woodcutting tasks are not all that bad. The speed it takes to obtain a full bag is not all that long honestly. At least for me. Regardless, excellent suggestion. 😁

I guess it's safe to say that the suggestions that come for the change of the summer event won't happen, maybe for future events, but the current one will most likely stay the same. I do support them all. I am a huge p2w player myself and I would never sit on that many grand crests for a day like that to come. Honestly, I'd love to see summer events and the bigger events be a non p2w event. Where p2w is not possible. That would make the whole server more active toward getting the event items. Sure it's less donations, but more fun for the community, which might help it grow.