Bar

Member of the Month - June, 2018

Ix5qQ2B6d2ldHl0Ck1nbP26-kj983rfHStdyAUz6xejWWkp7imYkJAx6_gGzTafiY9d47L89-7bcR6hyn0lxCgJ3YUKqpmKHJQr3N1t-KG22AYL-Tv79289p-_QxWi4y4Bx-mK8A Member of the Month Ix5qQ2B6d2ldHl0Ck1nbP26-kj983rfHStdyAUz6xejWWkp7imYkJAx6_gGzTafiY9d47L89-7bcR6hyn0lxCgJ3YUKqpmKHJQr3N1t-KG22AYL-Tv79289p-_QxWi4y4Bx-mK8A

Hey everyone! I have decided to create an un-official Member of the Month (MotM) program. The program will be run by @Kong, @Kliksa & I. Please note, staff members cannot be nominated for MotM.

How will it work?

In the second week of each month we will select 3 individuals to be nominated for MotM; This will be based on their in-game & forum presence/activity (more details below). Once they have been put up for nomination a poll will be created for all RuneX members to vote on who they think deserves it most out of the three. The user that has the most votes by the end of the month will be crowned Member of the Month and receive a $10 bond, as-well as other (tbd) rewards. There is also going to be a MotM Hall of Fame so that users can look back on previous winners. 

How will it work?

We will be looking for the following (please note, these are just indicators, not compulsories):

• Users being friendly and a valued member of the community,
  • Active in-game and on the forums,
  • Contribution to discussions / feedback,
  • Helpfulness and providing knowledge to others, 
  • Participation in events,
  • Creating events, guides & giveaways,
  • Overall contribution to the RuneX community and being a valued user.

So, who will be the first Member of the Month?

Well, that's where you guys come in! The first three nominations are: @Wayne, @Dragon 9616 and @Basil. Congratulations to all three of them, they have all deserved this opportunity! Feel free to discuss the nominees below.

The winner will be announced at the end of next week.

You can vote here. (you will need to login to Google to ensure you only vote once)

Edited by Bar

Oh wow, I was not expecting this haha. I am very honored and flattered though. 

I am going to be honest though and say that I do not think I deserve it or should be nominated. 

The reason being that I will be out of town for the next month and a half with a short break in between each 10 days. This starts this Thursday so my absence will be significant for the summer. I do not have reception where I will be going except between the 10 days I will be out. That is only like 3 or 4 days though. 

Also I am still very new to the game and don’t know much around here. I do try to lend a hand as much as I can but my knowledge base is fairly poor.

I honestly believe you should choose someone else. Best of luck to the other nominee’s. Both are avid participants on forums and in game and I have a lot of respect for them both. Good luck @Wayne and @Basil

Thank you @Bar, @Kong, and @Kliksa, for this amazing opportunity. This is a pretty neat idea and I cannot wait to see this sprouting to become an active accolade. 

-Dragon 9616

Edited by Dragon 9616

UPDATE: Staff members can now be nominated for Member of the Month, starting next month.

Edited by Bar

55 minutes ago, Bar said:

UPDATE: Staff members can now be nominated for Member of the Month, starting next month.

Don't @ me. 

2 hours ago, Raw said:

Don't @ me. 

Someone give this man a new forum description! "Don't @ Me" 

• Like 1

Congratulations to the first Member of the Month, @Basil!

Well deserved - thank you for continually contributing to the community and sticking around!

14 hours ago, Bar said:

Congratulations to the first Member of the Month, @Basil!

Well deserved - thank you for continually contributing to the community and sticking around!

congrats man well deserved @Basil!

Thank you to everyone that voted for me and thankyou to @Bar @Kliksa and @Kong for putting Member of the Month together.

I'll continue to help and support in the best way possible.