The Chambers of Xeric General information Chambers of Xeric (Raids 1) is a type of boss gauntlet where you run through and kill 3 demi-bosses before squaring up to the Great Olm. Most of the rewards are best in slot armor or weapons, making Raids very profitable if you manage to get those items. The rare drop table is as follows When you first begin to raid, you will start out on "Normal" difficulty. As you do more raids more difficulties will become available, as they are unlocked with your raids count. The higher the difficulty the higher of a chance to get rare loots from the chest at the end of the raid. Setting up a raid To start raiding, speak to the Librarian (raids) at ::home Once you open up the raiding interface by talking to the Librarian, select your difficulty, invite other players if you aren't soloing, and start the raid! Gear and Inventory Setup Personally when I raid I use this setup: I know this gear is close to best in slot and it's hard to decide what to bring just seeing this. So allow me to break down the gear a little bit. Gear setup There are two approaches to what gear to bring to raids. One option is to bring tribrid gear, and another is to bring just mage and melee. Mage is almost a requirement, as you will need multi-combat spells such as blood barrage. If you have decent enough ranged gear, you might want to try the tribrid approach. I only recommend going mage/melee if you don't have good range gear. I will try my best to include the majority of decent gear setups, but of course I will not be able to list every single item. Gear to "camp" Since raids is a difficult boss gauntlet, you can't just bring all gear and no supplies. Personally, instead of bringing along an amulet switch, I just keep the Lava pendant on throughout the raid. A Lava pendant has decent tribrid stats, so in my opinion, you don't need to bring along another amulet for other styles. Another good item to bring along (especially if you're using a Kharazi spear (e) on Tekton) is Karamja gloves 3. They provide decent tribrid stats as well as the boost to spear damage. If you have access to it, a Max cape (or it's variants) is great to bring along. It provides good tribrid stats, a stat boosting effect, and all of the skill cape perks (Ex. it acts as an Ava's device for arrows). For the helmet slot, bringing along a Fused slayer helmet, Frost slayer helm, Lava slayer helm, Master chompy hat, Molten chompy hat, Lava chompy hat, or Frost chompy hat, will be very beneficial because you won't need to bring helmet switches, as the majority of these helmets provide good bonuses in either two or three combat styles. Alternatively bringing along a Serpentine/Tanzanite/Magma/Viper helmet would work as well since you wouldn't need to worry about bringing along an anti-venom potion for olm. Ring wise, bringing along a ring like a Crystal ring, Lava ring, or Cursed ring (i) would be beneficial as these all provide good boosts in multiple combat styles. Bringing a full set of Void armor/Elite void armor is great if you need a lot of supplies, as the only extra gear you'd need to bring is the helmet switches, weapon switches, and accessories like rings, necklace, etc. Inventory Setup Some form of fire protection The Great Olm is a big ol' dragon, meaning you need some sort of fire protection. Most of the best weapons to use on the Great Olm are two handed, meaning you'll need a Lava pendant. Alternatively you could use a Cursed blade + Dragonfire shield combination or a crossbow + Dragonfire shield combination. Some form of venom protection The Great Olm will venom you with any attack he hits you with. To make the final boss of raids much easier, bring along an anti-venom potion, or a  Serpentine/Tanzanite/Magma/Viper helmet. Note: The Serpentine type helms will apply venom to the Servant spirit as well as the Great Olm. Blood barrage runes (Death, Blood, and Soul)/Catalytic rune pouch  Blood barrage runes are essential for easy raiding. Blood barrage will be used on Vanguards, Vespula, and optionally the Servant spirit that protects the Great Olm. Plenty of Prayer potions/flasks, Saradomin brews, Super restores, and high level food. Do I even need to explain why to bring these items? The quantities will need to be worked out by yourself, it's hard to put a certain number on how many to bring unless you test it with your own gear and adjust as you become a better raider. Stat boosting items (Ranging potion, Magic potion, Imbued heart, Twisted heart, Infernal heart, Enchanted heart, Max cape) Bringing these items aren't necessary but they obviously help with faster raids because you will be dealing a lot more damage. Luck based items (optional) Bringing along a Ring of wealth (i) and a Legendary luck pet, is entirely optional, as these items will only work on the demi-bosses. Note: Luck and Epic luck tokens will not work on the demi-bosses Boss Breakdowns Bosses are arranged in no particular order. A video about the skilling room is also included. Vespula Vanguard Tekton Vasa Nisirio Muttadile Skilling Room Great Olm