Tilted

kourend salyer cave/skotizo

The kourend slayer cave will bring more options for people to go do slayer tasks due to it being multi combat and allowing players to barrage tasks. The kourend cave will hold most of the hard tasks on server. 

-when killing npc's in this kourend slayer cave youll have a small chance of a 1 of 3 piece that will complete a full totem.

-while completing a full totem, you will be able to use this new item on a fountain to put you in a skotizo instance. this new boss will have a very rare chance of dropping vorpal staff/grand crest pieces and who knows maybe a new item.

i think this would be a very amazing update for runex due to it bringing more options for slayer/ a new boss will be added that everyone will be able to kill due to obtaining the totem pieces to complete the totem. 

if you guys have any good drops or any ideas to help make this happen let me know in the comments :P

Edited by Tilted
  • Like 2

I honestly support this, but I'd say making this dungeon for higher level slayer people or maybe donator ranks?? As well as the greater mobs being added would be mad. 

+1 Support.

~Vise

• Like 1

Just now, Vice said:

I honestly support this, but I'd say making this dungeon for higher level slayer people or maybe donator ranks?? As well as the greater mobs being added would be mad. 

+1 Support.

~Vise

if you make it for donator ranks its p2w af. we need something that we dont have to pay for the teles to kill

+1 Maybe find a use for Skotizo claw to be added to something to provide some sort of bonus maybe since it has no use on a slayer helm

• Like 1

Love the idea of a multi-combat slayer cave, and Skotizo sounds fun. I think Skotizo should drop sacred tokens instead of a vorpal staff since the osrs version drops ancient shards. 

+1

Edited by Lava
  • Like 1

+1 Love this idea including the new item I feel this would make slayer much more managable plus a new thing to grind out as well instead of trying to get vorki

2 minutes ago, Lava said:

Love the idea of a multi-combat slayer cave, and Skotizo sounds fun. I think Skotizo should drop sacred tokens instead of a vorpal staff since the osrs version drops ancient shards. 

+1

I do think sacred tokens would be a better option instead of it being vorpal

• Like 1

I've brought this up with Ryan in the past and I believe we can expect to see the katacombs, superiors and skotizo added in the near future.

However I don't agree with the boss dropping vorpal staff as sacred tokens are already practically worthless. I'd like to see him drop ancient shards and the skotizo claw could be used to great a new slayer emblem for more luck on slayer tasks as this will essentially be a slayer boss.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Logical said:

I've brought this up with Ryan in the past and I believe we can expect to see the katacombs, superiors and skotizo added in the near future.

However I don't agree with the boss dropping vorpal staff as sacred tokens are already practically worthless. I'd like to see him drop ancient shards and the skotizo claw could be used to great a new slayer emblem for more luck on slayer tasks as this will essentially be a slayer boss.

rather see ancient shards and sacred tokens anyways

+1 from me on adding this.

I think the Slayer Cave should require 85-90+ Slayer to enter, or so.

We need some higher level areas to keep the clutter down at current hard tasks.

• Like 1

Great idea, couple servers ive seen use the skitizo thing with the dark totems, would love to see this even though im not quite ready for it!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 52xp said:

I was reading down the comments and was thinking to add a required in-game time requirement, but I'll have to say a level requirement is quite good.

+1 From me, Support!

16 hours ago, 52xp said:

I agree with 52, also +1 for the addition of this topic.

• Like 1

+1 for me. This is a well thought out idea from you. Honestly more thought out than most of my threads haha. 

Excellent suggestion