Ryam

[June 15th, 2018] Ultimate Ironman release and wilderness world boss!

Next Update ETA: June 31st

Content updates:

• Ultimate Ironman Mode Released:
    • New ironman made with the regular ironman restrictions with the added challenge of not being able to use banks
    • New additions to the leader-boards for Ultimate Ironman mode
    • Alongside Ultimate Ironman mode an in-game event all about being the first Ultimate ironman to accomplish tasks
  • Roaming wilderness world boss:
    • This new group boss has a chance to spawn whenever a wilderness NPC is killed, bosses have a higher chance
    • Boss spawn and location will be announced 5 minutes prior to allow players to gear
    • All players who do 5%+ damage to the boss will receive a drop
    • Drops include a new pet and the highly requested Blood Gem.
      • Blood gem can be attached to an imbued ring of wealth to create the Ring of Slaughter
      • The ring of slaughter increases luck by 10% and automatically collects coins and blood-money drops
  • Roger Clrd:

Sorry guys :P Keep your eyes peeled for an amazing update really soon!

• Like 1

Wow this is really awesome. I don’t think I’ve ever been on a server where this was incorporated or anything close to this kind of work. I am really excited for this to come out! 

I am really glad to have found this sever when I did! The developers are really devoted and have tremendous creativity. Much props and appreciation!! 

As far as the Ironman goes, how exactly will that work? If they can’t trade or bank. That seems really...well challenging I guess. I actually would like to try it just to see what exactly that would all entitle. 

Also it says ryam? Did you log into a new account by accident?

Edited by Dragon 9616

Not being able to use banks, holy hardcore! So you literally have to hold all your items in your invent? 

EDIT: How did I fall for this, must have been too drunk

Edited by Bar
Edited

1 hour ago, Ryam said:

Keep your eyes peeled for an amazing update really soon!

MelodicHatefulDungenesscrab-max-1mb.gif

Didnt even have to try to know this is fake. Just read the name and didnt see his banner so yea...

I honestly thought Ryan had two accounts he uses for forums and this was just a secondary. Still, fairly convincing...