Sign in to follow this  
Bloodfold

Cant start Runex

I've gone through the repair tool on every option it has. I've also deleted / re downloaded the caches as well as deleting all runex apps and redownloading and still cannot open the server. It says that an error occured and possibly be from not being online (which i am) then says "Runex has been updated. Please wait..." Then nothing happens after. I've gone through every resolution Ive found in search and no results :(

Apologies for the late response.

If none of those things have helped you, I'm not sure what else could..

Have you made sure you're running the client with the right Java?

You can check this by right clicking the client and selecting Properties.

Try this but If you still have problems pm me, I am normally pretty good with helping with this kind of stuff.

SOrry it says that the "Client is outdated. Please wait..." Not runex itself, Im sure that  gives better details. And Yes I have tried redownloading the client from the website but no updates so far

Before that it shows a popup saying "There was a problem connecting to the server! Here are some possible issues and solutions:

1: (MOST LIKELY) You may not be connected to the internet. Be sure to verify that you are in fact connected...etc

2. SpawnPK server may be offline.

It's strange, its acting as if Im not connected because thats the popup i always got when I DCed :\

Edited by Bloodfold

I figured out the solution: I went through and uninstalled all programs installed within the past week. After "PremiereOne" removed it loaded. Spread the word ;)

6 hours ago, Bloodfold said:

I figured out the solution: I went through and uninstalled all programs installed within the past week. After "PremiereOne" removed it loaded. Spread the word ;)

Glad you got this sorted man, If you need anything else, shoot me a pm on forums or in game :).

Closed & Archived.