siah

Skilling Teleports

Was thinking that when you select the skilling teleports and pick for example thieving it should show elves with a donator symbol next to it,(obviously for other skills aswell) this shows newer players or people who arent donators what these zones have to offer and encourage them to donate.

Edited by siah

5 hours ago, Dragon 9616 said:

isn’t there already something that shows what donor zones have incorporated in them?

That would be here: 

I don't know that we need this but I wouldn't mind it being added at the same time.

I just wouldn't want it to take away from any other update(s) Ryan has planned.

1 hour ago, J said:

That would be here: 

I don't know that we need this but I wouldn't mind it being added at the same time.

I just wouldn't want it to take away from any other update(s) Ryan has planned.

definitely not needed its just a suggestion and im aware of the pictures on forum i just thought this would be a more constant reminder i guess to non donars of the benefits so they'd be more likely to donate in the future.

27 minutes ago, siah said:

definitely not needed its just a suggestion and im aware of the pictures on forum i just thought this would be a more constant reminder i guess to non donars of the benefits so they'd be more likely to donate in the future.

Ah, I see. Then I suppose it could be useful in that regard but like we've said I dunno about necessary.

Definitely something if Ryan has the time to add it, maybe.

Not really necessary. Donators don't tend to get much exclusive content, which is why I love our donor system for the most part. 
But If I played a server that constantly shoved exclusive content in my face to try and get me to donate, the last thing I would do would be to donate. 

Just now, Logical said:

Not really necessary. Donators don't tend to get much exclusive content, which is why I love our donor system for the most part. 
But If I played a server that constantly shoved exclusive content in my face to try and get me to donate, the last thing I would do would be to donate. 

its not shoving anything in someones face its just a skilling teleport in the same location as all the others it would be useful for donators as well,

and you're right its not necessary but it's something, i didnt intend for it to be a huge deal

I may have misunderstood, I was thinking all of the existing teleports would have their pictures replaced. But I think you mean just a new teleport added in with a donor symbol? That Id support.