Dragon 9616

What do you guys enjoy most about Runex?

Hey there,

I am really curious to know what you guys enjoy most about Runex? What brings you back online or what keeps you on for hours on time? 

For me it has been quite a few different reasons. I will share them a couple below.

The skilling aspect is quite enjoyable. There are different ways to train skills, which I have never seen on other servers. For instance the hunting skill. I have never seen an open world (for the most part) impling catching with random spawns. So I like the uniqueness a lot of the skills have on here. 

Something else that keeps me crawling back is the community. This community really reminds me of some of the close friends I made when I used to staff on some of my other servers 5 years ago. The personalities are so similar and the attitudes are as well. I also love the mix of fun while also being serious although I have ran into quite a bit of escalated ego battles, especially when new players join. Regardless, the players still stick with the game and some even join in with the ridiculous banter! That is something else I like about the community. How quick new players adapt to the community’s persona.

Anywho before this gets too long, that is just a snippet of why I come back to this game everyday/night.

I would like to hear from the rest of you now the answers to the questions above. 😁😁 

-Dragon 9616

Edited by Dragon 9616

I joined in January, quit in the beginning of March after chunking half my bank into VIP status and losing the other half to fooking Alpha Rye at flower poker. I just came back a few days ago to check on things and honestly it's the community and nostalgia that brought me back. There is just something about getting a beast drop or getting lucky with a bag of riches. Also the grind is very satisfying. 

Haha that’s good to hear man and welcome back! Hopefully our paths will cross sometime in the future! 🤔😁👊🏻

I think for me , other then the accomplishments.. I'd have to say the community is nice and I love how responsive people are in the chat/help CC! The gambling is reallllly fun toooo.

@Enway

I used to be super into gambling but there are two sides to it and I do not like being either side of it. Also I am glad you are getting help when you need it. 😁that’s really important! 

The grind for getting better items and dailies tasks also achievement and runex point grinding for (i) imbuing haha though i play as an ironman