Dragon 9616

Favorite music genres

Hey there,

In able to get to know everyone a little more, and tk have some fun. I am curious what kind of music you guys prefer. 

Also not just what you prefer, but within the last 5 years has your music ever changed in taste?

For me I am into all kinds of music. Lately it’s been more spiritual rap than anything as well as Christian rap.

In the last 5 years I used to listen to more of drill music and metal/screamo.

I am curious to find out more from everyone! 😁👊🏻👍🏻

-Dragon 9616

Edited by Dragon 9616

5 minutes ago, twitch said:

That gang gang stuff fam

Haha I noticed that earlier when I was in the channel. I had to leave because my 73 year old dad walked in and I had no idea how to mute the song. 😂😆

Edited by Dragon 9616

2 minutes ago, J said:

Just about anything tbh.

Nice? Any favorite artists?

also is there anyway I can contact you not in game? I tried forum message but it says you aren’t receiving them.

7 hours ago, Dragon 9616 said:

Nice? Any favorite artists?

also is there anyway I can contact you not in game? I tried forum message but it says you aren’t receiving them.

Eh, none in particular.

You should be able to message me now.

I mainly listen to heavy bass electronic music. Electronic music as a whole and everything else except for Pop Country. Big fan of Bluegrass and a pretty big Music Festival junkie.

3 minutes ago, HuffJenkem said:

I mainly listen to heavy bass electronic music. Electronic music as a whole and everything else except for Pop Country. Big fan of Bluegrass and a pretty big Music Festival junkie.

Dude Bluegrass is starting to become large now. Have you heard of Hardly Strictly? I think that's the spelling. It's a huge Bluegrass festival though.