Herusio

Mining guide

Runex Mining Guide

Contents This Guide Will Contain (Please Read)

Spoiler
  • This guide will show donators/and non-donators alike how to level up mining through the fastest methods yielding the most experience per hour. 
  • Among the methods shown will show the way optimize experience per hour for donators/non-donators.
  • Please note that if anything has a star next to the green donator sections, it is also applicable to PRIME users, as they are allowed access to premium banks without donator rank. EX: (For Donators*:)

Levels 1-30 

Spoiler

For Donators*:

Spoiler
  • For levels 1-30 the fastest, suggested route would be to teleport to the Al-Kharid Mine under "Mining Teleports" 
  • Please no
  • Once here, levels 1-15 are achieved fasted by mining tin and copper at the following location as they are closest together and are the closest two to the premium banker: 9533edf1bae0d937c7bc2d5337b923d1.png
  • Once you are level 15, head over to two iron ore that are close together and also located close the premium banker:                                                                            55d591a14ceefdb46c345411b2d169bd.png

For Non-Donators:

• Spoiler

• Much like the donator section you want to teleport to the Al-Kharid Mine under "Mining Teleports" 
    • Banking is fastest and easiest to access by teleporting to ::meet and using the banker there!
    • Here at levels 1-15, you want to mine copper and tin at the following locations as they are the closest together yeilding faster exp: 4320a09bad3286d8f8c94679bf429f77.png
    • At levels 15-30 you want to mine iron ore, still in the Al-Kharid Mine at the following loactaion as they are closest together:                                 710b0b1ba388cca51e4f689923ca71e3.png

Levels 30-45

Spoiler

For Donators:

Spoiler
  • The only thing we want to do is to teleport to ::dzone and mine coal all the way to 45 at the following location standing here and using the following bank chest:  821b7eb03b8e15ddccfc2332c64095c1.png

For Non-Donators:

Spoiler
  • The same bank location at ::meet is most optimal to use.
  • For non-donators you want to teleport to the dwarven mine and mine coal at the current location all the way to 45:                              414939e22df35baf2b925e2ab426df9d.png

Levels 45-99

Spoiler

For Donators*:

Spoiler

• For levels 45-99 you want to teleport to "Desert Granite Mine" and mine granite all the to 99. 
  • The most optimal place to mine granite and bank simultaneously is the following:                                                                                                                      c329fb1faec12fdb459d9b6fd1ed3004.png

For Non-Donators:

Spoiler
  • For the most optimal banking you want to use ::meet aswell!
  • The most optimal place to mine granite for non-donators is the following granite spawns:                                                               266f02c832c49ddf68f690b8ba9e2ba4.png

Additonal Notes

Spoiler

Boosting mining EXP through easily obtainable items consists of, but not limited to the following: Mining helmet (level 10 mining), Safety gloves (2 days total playtime), Fighting boots (8 days total playtime), Skilling backpack (Runex coin store, 500 {325 for irons} rune coins, skilling tokens, and catalyst tokens. Feel free to leave items I missed along the way.

Granite exchange information:

Granite can be exchanged with the "Miner" NPC at the Desert Granite Mine for various ores:                                                                                                                            a5577309f2c16ee08b6c5994b0da765b.png

The most efficient granite per smithing exp is iron ore, as it does not require coal to smelt, and yields decent smithing exp when smithing platebodies.

Thank you all very much for reading my guide, if you feel that I left out something or that something is off, please leave a reply with said information and I will get it fixed/added for you. Happy mining!

• Thanks 1