My games

Hey guys, the games I play are as followed:

- Dying light 

- Fallout 4

- Borderlands 2

- Bioshock 1 and infinite 

- h1z1

- Mad Max

Let me know if you plan any of these and if so what your levels are and you favorite part of the games are or least favorite. 

- Dragon 9616

Bioshock infinite was one of my favorite games of all time. I would have to say the sky rails immediately captivated me and from that moment I was first zooming around on them, I knew this Bioshock was going to be intense. The previous 2 Bioshocks were amazing but Infinite, completely blew me away. I must say, incredibly confusing storyline though. 

I'd have to say my favorite part was the Hall of Heros and the saddest moment was when Songbird dies :( 

Just now, Kong said:

Bioshock infinite was one of my favorite games of all time. I would have to say the sky rails immediately captivated me and from that moment I was first zooming around on them I knew this Bioshock, was going to be intense. The previous 2 Bioshocks were amazing but Infinite, completely blew me away. I must say, incredibly confusing storyline though. 

I'd have to say my favorite part was the Hall of Heros and the saddest moment was when Songbird dies :( 

Have you ever tried any of the harder modes on the game? I am currently replaying it for the third time on hard and soon maybe 1999 mode.

I managed to make it through 1999 mode after breaking 2 controllers and bursting the blood vessels in my eyes, still loved it though. Although, very fucking difficult. 

That being said, I do enjoy a challenge :)

5 minutes ago, Kong said:

I managed to make it through 1999 mode after breaking 2 controllers and bursting the blood vessels in my eyes, still loved it though. Although, very fucking difficult. 

That being said, I do enjoy a challenge :)

Haha well if you want to give yourself a heart palpitation or brain aneurism, try the next difficulty up. I think it’s 1998 mode? Hahaha 😂🤔