Sign in to follow this  
Gaia

Shift Dropping broken (why its broke included)

Shift Dropping is messed up after BANKING because of the new shift click items to deposit/withdrawal all. It interferes with shift dropping and is honestly the most annoying thing.

• Like 1

Thank you for posting, hopefully it gets fixed ASAP. It's quite annoying.

Sometimes the shift dropping breaks, reload your client and it'll be as good as new.

Just now, Ralph said:

Sometimes the shift dropping breaks, reload your client and it'll be as good as new.

It breaks when you bank, tested it multiple times after restarting client. Works before, when you bank the new shift everything deposit/withdraw is what causes it. I'd rather have it fixed than have to reload my client after I bank every time.

Just now, Gaia said:

It breaks when you bank, tested it multiple times after restarting client. Works before, when you bank the new shift everything deposit/withdraw is what causes it. I'd rather have it fixed than have to reload my client after I bank every time.

If this is the issue, it does need to be fixed asap, but I haven't personally noticed this problem, I can go freely between withdrawing all and dropping items.

I'll push this to Ryan.

1 minute ago, Ralph said:

If this is the issue, it does need to be fixed asap, but I haven't personally noticed this problem, I can go freely between withdrawing all and dropping items.

I'll push this to Ryan.

Java also vouched for the same thing happening to him in the same way.

EDIT: Maybe the way we are exiting bank keeps bank open secretly?

Edited by Gaia

Not only is the bank causing issues with shift-dropping but it also bugs when you try to deposit equipment worn..

Looking forward to this being fixed.

L4LBDm7.gif

Hey, @Gaia!

Could you please elaborate on how shift dropping malfunctions with the bank feature?

Does shift dropping simply stop working all together after using the shift+click deposit/withdraw?

Thanks,
Ryan

On 6/1/2018 at 7:59 PM, Ryan said:

Hey, @Gaia!

Could you please elaborate on how shift dropping malfunctions with the bank feature?

Does shift dropping simply stop working all together after using the shift+click deposit/withdraw?

Thanks,
Ryan

It stops working after opening the bank on occassions for some people. I'm sure you have this fixed by now though. NOW JUST MAKE D BOLTS WORK FOR CCB (: