Uri

(Hello There)

[Introduction]

15minutes after learning about the server I decided to make an introduction which is something I dont really do since I honestly hop alot but there is something about this server that felt like I liked.

Interestingly I shall see for myself on the coming days.

that being said, Hello I have named myself Uri on this server and I tend to change aliases alot server to server so basically im a nobody around the parts of RSPS but I have been playing private servers whenever I just have that runescape vibe although nothing really entices me to stay for long. I usually like the newer Revisions of RSPS but lately I have been craving for 07.

I saw this server on an ad on Runelocus and curiosity got me so I clicked and downloaded the server right away and I was honestly drawn to it the moment I got on, good job on the coding.

I would like to have goals and achievements on this server as well but that is for another thread, well I would also like to meet some interesting individuals to play with along the way.

Thats probably all I have in mind at the moment cheers to everyone and hoping I have a fantastic time in the next few playing sessions.

[TL;DR]

Hi im new, i like game. cheers.

Hey there Uri! Im relatively too also, something tells me you'll be sticking around. Theres lots to do, and if you ever do get sick of the 07 graphics, theres a toggle for a more updated look :P