Chrollo

Are there no MODS on this server?

Been waiting almost 24 hours for a pin reset for my hcim.

Already made a post and I thought it would be quick but it seems like there's a lack luster of staff.

@Chrollo it's been 22 hours since your post, some players have waited longer in the past. (Nonetheless, I understand your frustration)

A ticket has been submitted by @Ralph (which goes to a queue) to be checked by either @Ryan or @Ramzi.

• Once Ryan or Ramzi approves you are the account owner, they will reply to your topic explaining the pin was reset.
  • Moderators & Server Supports can't reset pins, it's only done through Ryan & Ramzi.

Keep in mind, you in fact "forgot" your pin after Confirming it twice when you first logged into the game.. It's not an urgent priority to get to you ASAP, they usually take care of their players within 24-72 hours based on pin resets. 

-Patience is a must

Just now, Wayne said:

@Chrollo it's been 22 hours since your post, some players have waited longer in the past. (Nonetheless, I understand your frustration)

A ticket has been submitted by @Ralph (which goes to a queue) to be checked by either @Ryan or @Ramzi.

• Once Ryan or Ramzi approves you are the account owner, they will reply to your topic explaining the pin was reset.
  • Moderators & Server Supports can't reset pins, it's only done through Ryan & Ramzi.

Keep in mind, you in fact "forgot" your pin after Confirming it twice when you first logged into the game.. It's not an urgent priority to get to you ASAP, they usually take care of their players within 24-72 hours based on pin resets. 

-Patience is a must

That's too long. I'm already having withdrawals.

To reset pins and passwords someone has to directly access the player files, a responsibility not trusted to moderators.

Ramzi is currently away for a few days and Ryan is handling tickets when he has time.

I'm sorry that you have had to wait, but Wayne put it best, you forgot your pin.