Quality of life

With a 2 day playtime these are my suggestions

4/25

1. Superior Slayer emblem - Combine lesser and greater emblem with an item bought from slayer shop for x amount of points (Inventory space/2.5% drop increase 17.5% total or just add together same 15%)

2. Charming imp/untradeable items - More of a personal suggestion add a destroy option instead of drop (people make mistakes)

3. Impling store - I know it just came out but possibly a shop upgrade (Turn in 1 cursed,khazari,nardah impling to be able to catch puro puro imps without jars) (A armor set or item that gives you a 50% increase in catch rate that stacks with magic net - 100% catch rate) (5-10 impling token in exchange for cursed,khazari,or nardah - 1 token = 1 of each impling btw

4/26

4. Implings in puro puro going out of map 

Just a few things I would like to see tell me why you like these suggestion or don't 

Edited by 101

-1 based on how obnoxiously large your signature is. wtf

1. it could be a runecoin item

2. completely support, too many people make the mistake of dropping imp

3. no

6 minutes ago, Lauren said:

-1 based on how obnoxiously large your signature is. wtf

1. it could be a runecoin item

2. completely support, too many people make the mistake of dropping imp

3. no

Deal with it :) but yeah I agree with rune coins for emblem and the impling store just feels boring a net and a jar generator that no one will buy needs some spice if not the items I suggested

Edited by 101

17 minutes ago, 101 said:

1. Superior Slayer emblem - Combine lesser and greater emblem with an item bought from slayer shop for x amount of points (Inventory space/2.5% drop increase 17.5% total or just add together same 15%)

• Support, having 1 less inventory space is truly the way of life.

2. Charming imp/untradeable items - More of a personal suggestion add a destroy option instead of drop (people make mistakes)

• Support, this should go for all untradeable items.

3. Impling store - I know it just came out but possibly a shop upgrade (Turn in 1 cursed,khazari,nardah impling to be able to catch puro puro imps without jars) (A armor set or item that gives you a 50% increase in catch rate that stacks with magic net - 100% catch rate) (5-10 impling token in exchange for cursed,khazari,or nardah - 1 token = 1 of each impling btw

• No Support, 100% catch rate seems a bit OP to me. (Although) I'd feel more comfortable with an item that gives 10-20% increase.

• Like 1

1. I don't really care for this as it sets a precedent of just combining existing items to make better new ones. This idea gets in the way of further expansion as some time down the line we may want to add a new tier of slayer emblem and then we'd either have to nerf or buff this 'combined' one.  Live with the 1 'wasted' inventory spot because on 99% of tasks, that spot will make no difference. 

2. I'd like to see all untradables work this way and tell the player whether the item will be destroyed or sent to perdu.

3. The 50% catch rate granted by the net is enough of a boost already, the loot is quite amazing. A 100% catch rate would significantly increase the amount of loot coming in as well as piss off a lot of players who don't have those boosts.
No support on puro puro without jars, like I said in the previous point, the loot is amazing and removing the gold sink and inventory constraint of using jars would be a bad idea. Not to mention there is currently no way to extract a kharazi impling as you need a jar. 
The Graahk set may have some future use in impling hunting, which would clash with a proposed new chest item.
Exchanging imp points for high end imps is also a no go. They are rare and hard to come by and encourage players to go to nardah, kharazi and the cursed caverns. Being able to buy them, regardless of price would take away from that.

• Like 1

1. I can get behind this one, it's not a game breaking decision to allow players to have 1 more free spot in the inventory.

2. Again I am behind this one, I've seen a few people lately drop the imp thinking it was a pet.

3. Hell no* Puro Puro is a decent little money sink at the moment, to take away that factor would half ruin the reason behind it. I think you are unsure of what the 50% increased caught rate on the net means. It doesn't mean that 1 out of every two swings = a caught but rather if it would have taken you 30 swings now its 15. I can get behind maybe a 60-70% as honestly from what I've been told the 50% doesn't feel any different on the higher implings. But it would have to be 3-5 of the rarer implings IMO. This would have more players doing those mini-games trying to get the better net. 100% seems pointless and an unfair advantage. How would you like it if you where are puro puro trying to get the 50% net and you are in the middle of caughting a dragon implying and some dude with the 100% net comes flying by and steals it?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rolla said:

1. I can get behind this one, it's not a game breaking decision to allow players to have 1 more free spot in the inventory.

2. Again I am behind this one, I've seen a few people lately drop the imp thinking it was a pet.

3. Hell no* Puro Puro is a decent little money sink at the moment, to take away that factor would half ruin the reason behind it. I think you are unsure of what the 50% increased caught rate on the net means. It doesn't mean that 1 out of every two swings = a caught but rather if it would have taken you 30 swings now its 15. I can get behind maybe a 60-70% as honestly from what I've been told the 50% doesn't feel any different on the higher implings. But it would have to be 3-5 of the rarer implings IMO. This would have more players doing those mini-games trying to get the better net. 100% seems pointless and an unfair advantage. How would you like it if you where are puro puro trying to get the 50% net and you are in the middle of caughting a dragon implying and some dude with the 100% net comes flying by and steals it?

Yeah but like an armor set costing 5 tokens a piece or more that increases it by 20% as set because it's acutally pretty dam hard to find ninja and dragons