Hyperstate

Hyperstate's Staff Application.

1:

Q: Desired Staff Position.

A: Either Mod or Admin, whatever you think i fit best in.

2:

Q:  Your name.

A:  Hyperstate in-game, Alex is the name irl.

Q: Your Age.

A:  Recently Turned 22.

Q: Your location.

A:  A beautiful country named Sweden.

Q: Average amount of gameplaying daily? (hours per day)

A: It depends on my day scheduel, but usually couple hours a day. I'd say around 3-7.

Q: Why should you receive the position?

A:  Because i like to help Players and i'm also professional. I do have experience in being a Staff member. i'm also Trustworthy, i know how the Punishments are dealt with. how to spectate people. i will do my Best for Runex. i'm also able To Learn Quickly if needed to.
i'm also acting well in Stressful situations. On top of that Strongly Against Corruption. Why Should you accept me over other applications? Cause i think that i have abilities that very few other people have.
i also love meeting new people.I think you should choose me because I'm a very dedicated Player who's gonna be online as much as possible as an staff member. I will help all the people who needs help as soon as possible. I'm always trying to be nice to people, i do not care if I'm getting talked in a bad way to.
but i'm human so sometimes i cook over but that happens really rarely. I'm also very good at taking control of situations where people Fight/Argue and where people Spam the World Chat.. i also have good Leadership skills and know how to Talk and Calm people Down. I’m also able to take time of each day as each role and play and Help Players.
i’m willing to do more to this Server if i just get the Chance.

Regards, Hyperstate.

Edited by Hyperstate

First off, I have never even heard of you. Second, how do you expect to jump from regular player straight past server support, and not even mod, you said up to admin. Keep in mind, you've only been registered here since february. What makes you think you deserve ANY position over the players who are actually in-game, and forum active who have been here for 2x as long as you? No support man, you are insane. 

Well, even tho i've just been on the server since February i do think i could make a great addition to the team. Well that you've never heard of me is funny cause we actually have been talking in PM once or twice when i tried buy something from you if i recall it right or if it was when i was new and asked for some help. However i've never said that i deserve it any better then anyone else on the server, and im an active player aswell so what difference does it make? I made an application and i hope for the best. Thanks for your respond. :)

PS: I may be insane, but what else can you be in this wicked world? aye. :D

Regards, Hyperstate.

-1, Never seen you apart from MAYBE once or twice, ontop of that you need 30 days ingame playtime, which by how long you've been here and your hours per day you've been playing on average, i'd say it wouldin't hit that 30 mark.

It states that you must've been on the server or being registered for at least 30 days. 30 days playtime is extremely overkill if you ask me.

I quote " You must be an active member of the server for at least 30 days." which in my eyes mean you must've been registered for at least 30 days, and been active.

On top of that i highly doubt that the owners even have 30 days of playtime, or recently reached it. ;)

Regards, Hyperstate.

Never see you helping out in chats, never heard of you before, and your forum activity is lacking. -1.

How would you talk to Murdaaa via pm when he is ip muted in-game..

Unless someone else was speaking for him lmao.

No support though. 

Good luck.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2018 at 12:43 AM, Hyperstate said:

It states that you must've been on the server or being registered for at least 30 days. 30 days playtime is extremely overkill if you ask me.

I quote " You must be an active member of the server for at least 30 days." which in my eyes mean you must've been registered for at least 30 days, and been active.

On top of that i highly doubt that the owners even have 30 days of playtime, or recently reached it. ;)

Regards, Hyperstate.

You'd be surprised how many people have 30 days playtime, using the owners as an example of playtime is unfair as they are busy with real life and coding the server. Most moderators/staff would have well over 30 days play time, which isn't hard to do in the almost 17 months the server has been running. The fact that you think 30 days in game time is overkill and an unreasonable amount of time to play shows how little you know about the server

While having more members on the staff team (especially server supports) would be great, I believe there are many candidates that are more suited for a staff position. It all comes down to the fact that you are very new to the server and from what I've seen you aren't very active in game. However I'm willing to discount this for our differing time zones. Other reasons include your lack of forums activity, and while you might not understand how the staff system works here, it came off a bit cocky and arrogant that you would like to shoot up the ladder and skip server support and even mod and go straight up to being an admin. Sorry but no support from me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ralph said:

While having more members on the staff team (especially server supports) would be great, I believe there are many candidates that are more suited for a staff position. It all comes down to the fact that you are very new to the server and from what I've seen you aren't very active in game. However I'm willing to discount this for our differing time zones. Other reasons include your lack of forums activity, and while you might not understand how the staff system works here, it came off a bit cocky and arrogant that you would like to shoot up the ladder and skip server support and even mod and go straight up to being an admin. Sorry but no support from me.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

• Like 1

On 4/24/2018 at 3:06 AM, Ralph said:

Nuff said

On 4/26/2018 at 9:03 PM, Kapracis said:

Who tf is this guy 

your god cunt, now back to the question. Who the fuck are you?

Edited by Hyperstate

49 minutes ago, Hyperstate said:

your god cunt, now back to the question. Who the fuck are you?

ur not getting staff u random l0l

Really cool potential staff here. :sarcasm intensifies: 

Troll thread locked.