Bind

Some suggestions

1. - Instanced Bandits at a cost. 10m-25m. This would allow players that want to use bandits without having to wait or be crashed constantly.

2. - Increase raid drops a bit. I personally have not seen a drop from raids since the first 2 days of release and when pets were added. I'd like to see a small increase in unique drops. Mainly ancient relic's and Draconic slices. 

3. - I'd like to see a drop rate table for raids. I'd like to see how shafted people get.

4. - Ice demon boss. A new Multi boss. Could be wilderness based or even the old nex lair. 

-Ice fang, possible upgrade for blowpipe. Or another item

-Frozen gauntlets - More damage with Ice spells or a longer freeze. Similar to ancient staff (e) with blood spells healing more.

5. - Tokkul shop addition. Onyx bolts (e).

6. - Toxic fused slayer helm. A hybrid between ranged/mage helm similar to Lava and Ice. But would also protect from venom, But wouldn't apply.

7. - Cursed fang. Magic Fang + 25k-35k blood money. Would be a stronger version for Either tsotd or Trident of the swamp.

8. - Enraged Heart. Similar to Imbued heart and twisted heart, But red and melee instead.

9. - New max capes. Frozen max cape from the winter event, Prize cape, and the purple version of the fire cape.

Thing's I would like to see more then others.    1, 2, and 5.

I'd like feedback on each and would could be improved or scraped completely. I'd truly like more then "i dont agree", I'd enjoy knowing why.

1. No, the ability to be crashed at bandits makes it harder to afk for prolonged periods. I'm down for the addition of more multi training spots though.

2. Can't support this yet as raids is still being updated and the rates are unknown. 

3. Rates are very unlikely to be released.

4.  New bosses are always since.

5. Onyx bolts are fairly easy to obtain from many sources, no need to add them here as well.

6. We already have too many slayer helms in my opinion and we can't just keep making things the best for every scenario. Right now it is nice that you have to chose between the damage buff or the venom immunity. 

7. No real need for this, we already have magic weapons that surpass the Tsotd and tots, similar issue with point 6. We can't just keep upgrading the same items to compete with current items.

8. Has been suggested in the past, I'd like to see it added.

9. Again, no need for these additions.