Deniz

staff on runex

l000000l sit. (i noticed u havent been in wildy ever since we dropped u for 8b ;( we need more of ur generous contributions, so it would be great to see you come out again babygirl) ;)

I had a slight suspicion that there would be a screenshot of the gamble (Based off the delay),

For context, The dds was just in my inventory because I 1 item'd with it to delay Murdaaa from killing an ironman, The rope was recently traded to me from Murdaaa, a trade in which we gave each-other a rope. 

You sent me a gamble offer and I put up everything tradable in my inventory, sorry if you felt this was some form of subliminal message but I bare no ill-will to any player.

2 hours ago, Logical said:

I had a slight suspicion that there would be a screenshot of the gamble (Based off the delay),

For context, The dds was just in my inventory because I 1 item'd with it to delay Murdaaa from killing an ironman, The rope was recently traded to me from Murdaaa, a trade in which we gave each-other a rope. 

You sent me a gamble offer and I put up everything tradable in my inventory, sorry if you felt this was some form of subliminal message but I bare no ill-will to any player.

i can vouch for this statement, as to every time i see logical i trade him a rope, its a tradition.

• Haha 1