The Poet

Random Bank Collections?

Hopefully this is posted in the correct place, I apologize in advance if I should have made this post elsewhere. :S 

Earlier today, I was killing chaos druids for a task scroll, and I was banking just about everything they dropped because I felt like it. Eventually, had a small but decent stockpile of herbs in my bank, even though they most likely wouldn't ever be used.
[Insert kinda, sorta, not really amusing weed joke here].
Accidentally saving thousands of each of these herbs like I did wasn't intended. Regardless, I have kept them for no reason other than because it is a completely unintentional collection that I started. And it will remain in my bank until the end of time. And I will continue to add to it forever, because its mine. :) 

So, do you have any collections in your bank that you don't have any real reason for? Any items you keep, just to keep?

As an ironman who has been around for a while, I collect every single scrap that gets dropped because the day I stop collecting something is the day Ryan makes it useful. 

• Like 1

I feel like collecting every individual drop I receive would be nothing short of a mental conflict for me. Even more so if I was an ironman; I just do not have the obedience for that. So you have my respect haha

I have several collections, mainly random skilling stuff.

I collected bonds until I hit $500 3 times and $400 1 time because fuck it why not :D 

UJdM7NJ.png

I had a collection of 1m cannonballs, 150k Wimpy feathers, 1k Nardah teles, 100k red chins, 7.5m tokkul, and a few other things I can't think of atm but most of them got used/sold

53 minutes ago, Breh said:

I have several collections, mainly random skilling stuff.

I collected bonds until I hit $500 3 times and $400 1 time because fuck it why not :D 

UJdM7NJ.png

I had a collection of 1m cannonballs, 150k Wimpy feathers, 1k Nardah teles, 100k red chins, 7.5m tokkul, and a few other things I can't think of atm but most of them got used/sold

Bro the bonds are pretty awesome :) it seems like a unique collection to me; I never thought they'd be collected haha. Cannonballs and Wimpy feathers are ones I had the idea to collect as well. But I won't even try because all my money would go towards them out of competitiveness hahaxD

20 minutes ago, Roger said:

There's no way I'd be able to compete with you haha. 'm honestly pretty jealous of quite a few of yours. I especially really dig the 10m mind runes lmao