Rolla

Rolla Progress Journal

Just going to start this, update daily (if possible) to show my updates.

Quick Bio: I am a level 3 PRIME skiller, who is attempting to max all non-combat skills. I have LAMPED two skills, that being Slayer, which is unobtainable for me, as well as farming. If farming ever becomes available I will grind 13m more xp.

Starting stats

S4KRxWK.png

Starting Achievements

l3BX0tU.png

Starting info time

XBPg3iz.png

Current ranking

5TH

2/19/2017

It's been a full 24 hours in-game since my last update, I haven't done much skilling as I just came back to the game, been gambling a lot, bank has gone down to 50m and back up to 2b then back down... and well you gamblers get it. I am currently sitting at a 2b bank value as I type this update. As always I will post my updated stats and my tab

Current stats

oK05JRY.png

So as you can see I have worked a bit on woodcutting, and a good bit of fletching while I gamble. Hoping I will be both 99 fletching and woodcutting before Tuesday.

INFO tab

QrEtRFg.png

I am hoping for a lot more progress in the next 24 hours played time! Thanks for stopping by!

2/22/2017

Wow that 24 hours in-game flew by! This will be my biggest increase in levels out of any of my posts. I am finishing up the last of the easier skills, with only cooking left before I tackle both mining and smiting.

Current stats

AqZNtxt.png

And for all those saying I lamp, below is a picture of how I got to 99 fletching (used cata tokens all the way through)

rA3kuwA.png

annnnd my info tab

vUVnPrh.png

Edited by Rolla

11 hours ago, k and o said:

nice skills, very hard to believe that u only lamped farmin & slayer tho.

Obviously I can't confirm that he's not lamped anything else, but I'm fairly sure everyone who's been around for a little while has seen him grinding at a bank lol, and also probably made a juicy cash stack selling him supplies

Edited by allymcd
  • Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 2:45 PM, Arya said:

Are you back? hope so

Gl in ur progress

I am back, been playing a lot of pservers, but its like I say. I come here for the amazing codding.

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 8:53 PM, ZeeKs said:

Nice stats and damn that total donated amount, Lol.

Thanks man & I know, it was kinda crazy. I never thought I would be sitting at 1k donated. I'd like to thank b3, winning the first 500$ in bonds off him really gave me the motivation to go for the highest rank.

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 5:14 AM, k and o said:

nice skills, very hard to believe that u only lamped farmin & slayer tho.

I can see how you might feel this way, but think of it like this. I didn't need to gather anything for my skills. I have every buyable banked, on top of that I only use cata tokens (x3 xp) on my skills. While this cost a TON of gp it actually puts me at a xp rate that is x9 that of osrs. Also I am almost fully maxed on osrs :) I just enjoy skilling rather then end game!

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 2:35 AM, Durial said:

what about summoning?

I would lamp summoning, but I am fearful that a update would calc that into your combat, therefor no longer making me level 3

8 minutes ago, Dillan said:

Post another update ik that fletching aint 93 anymore.

Every 24 hours played in-game :)