1panda80

Easter Event Overview+Giveaway (new channel, spread the love)

First video on Runite Panda for Runex. Hope it was informative. Best of luck in the giveaway! I will be announcing the winner on either the 6th or 7th so that they can be redeemed or sold while the event is still running. 

Edited by 1panda80
Fixed Video Formatting
  • Like 2

Thanks for the feedback peeps :D

For future 'guide-like' videos I will probably script them out so I'm not stumbling over my own words and ideas. I get fed up with online tutorials that take forever to get to the point so my goal is to avoid that and keep the videos compact and to the point. 

Edited by 1panda80
  • Like 1

I like the video brother, do you write a script? If not maybe do, it will make it so you stop saying "uhm" as much. Wasn't distracting to me, but I know some people get extremely triggered about this.

• Like 1

Typically I will or will cut out those awkward 'ums' 

coming from a speech and debate background you'd think I'd be mindful of such things but even I slip up and nerves get the better of me. 

thanks for the feedback my man. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good video man. Your speech is clear and enunciated well and simple but effective editing. Like others have said the only thing that could have improved it is a script, but other than that its good. Keep it up.

Thank you so much for the feedback! I appreciate it! I have several scripted videos I am planning out and writing at the moment as well as one uploading now. 

I appreciate the advice and thank you for the compliment. I used to participate in speech and debate events so that's what I attribute my decent speaking skills to

Just rewatching i noticed there is noise in the background, i assume maybe a fan or just something in your room. Its decently low but at full volume with headphones its a little annoying. Its mostly a nit pick tho and i think thats just something to deal with unless you shell out some money for a nice mic. 

So sorry about that Based, In my future videos I should be recording all audio with audacity wherein I'll be able to remove most background noise. The reasons that one wasn't fixed up are 2 fold, one being it was impromptu and on the spot and secondly because I entirely forgot to dump the audio into audacity then go back and fix it. I assure you my next video will be much better in audio quality (or so I hope) as well as closing my window (what I believed to be the source of most of the noise, if it wasn't my computer fan making all that rukus) 

Thankyou for relaying this to me anyway. I really appreciate it :D