All Alone

TzHaar Items

I see the benefit in adding this, 

But I don't really care either way.

On one hand, it gives a use to some items (other than turning them to rune coins).

But on the other hand it takes away from grinding fight caves for tokkul.

11 minutes ago, Logical said:

I see the benefit in adding this, 

But I don't really care either way.

On one hand, it gives a use to some items (other than turning them to rune coins).

But on the other hand it takes away from grinding fight caves for tokkul.

It's still a grind cause drops are 1/128, and the items only give like 1/3 the tokull price. Also, I don't want to be forced to do Jad 24/7. He is boring ASF.

Edited by All Alone

2 minutes ago, All Alone said:

It's still a grind cause drops are 1/128, and the items only give like 1/3 the tokull price.

I was more thinking the mass that come into the game through prize or donor boxes.

32 minutes ago, Logical said:

I was more thinking the mass that come into the game through prize or donor boxes.

I'd still say runecoins are more valuable, but as an Ironman I'd be nice to trade a mass of Tzhaar items to buy one I need

On 4/1/2018 at 8:16 AM, All Alone said:

It's still a grind cause drops are 1/128, and the items only give like 1/3 the tokull price. Also, I don't want to be forced to do Jad 24/7. He is boring ASF.

No one is forcing you to do anything, Jad is afkable up to around wave 50 if you have the correct gear and pray correct. So you can basically just go afk the first 20 minutes then come back.

I support the suggestion though, but I don't see it as something that's needed. The tokkul shop is fine the way it is 
#NoOnyx  @Shakira

• Sad 1