NNNNIRON

Ironman Mode

This is a PVM server so it would make sense to have a DIY mode, this would be chosen during the EXP selection screen, there would be Normal Iron, Hard Iron, Supreme Iron & Prime Iron. All with the respective exp's of them.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Vision said:

The ironman mode addition to the highscores is a clear hint that it is to be coming.

Indeed. :D I still would like iron man to be implemented ASAP, though!! I can not wait until it is released.

honestly i don't think prime ironman shouldn't be a thing. i mean... i'm a prime and i can say right now if not for the trading post to get armor you'd be stuck at some stages for a long while. the only exception being killing a shade to get shade robes and spamming barrows till you get the items you need. 

Edited by MatthewTDG
typo

10 hours ago, Dillan said:

Ironman, one mode. No different experience rates. 

Honestly if the iron man becomes a thing.. I'd be really upset if it was normal XP rate. If the experience rate is not AT LEAST 20x, like supreme, I'd be pretty upset. Ironman should be a challenge and personally, I know many of people who would play prime just because of iron man.

12 hours ago, Rex said:

Honestly if the iron man becomes a thing.. I'd be really upset if it was normal XP rate. If the experience rate is not AT LEAST 20x, like supreme, I'd be pretty upset. Ironman should be a challenge and personally, I know many of people who would play prime just because of iron man.

yeah i completly agree, do not want 100x xp on ironman.

I support your idea NNNIron. You should be able to pick your rates. @Rex if there are some players out there on normal ironman mode would that really hurt gameplay? Honestly if iron man is harder than prime Im going to bail on my prime give him a rebirth as an iron man.

Edited by Jacobias
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jacobias said:

I support your idea NNNIron. You should be able to pick your rates. @Rex if there are some players out there on normal ironman mode would that really hurt gameplay? Honestly if iron man is harder than prime Im going to bail on my prime give him a rebirth as an iron man.

Agreed. I think the best option would be to not make iron man one xp rate only. No matter what xp rate they would chose they would have a ton of complaints. From this thread I assume there would still be complaints, but it would be minimal.