Woox

How to make a Guide 101

How to Make a Guide

Hey guys Recently I got asked to make a Guide to Help those people wanting to get More Involved on the Forums Requested By, Sammyy 

Well Here You Go.

As usually Every Guide has a Formula to Follow as a Guide line Heres a Basic one that you too can use to help you if you get stuck and Not sure what to do.

Step One

Deciding on what Kind of Guide to Make After you Dicided on what you want to make You can use the osrs Wiki for some More info on the boss for people who like to know abit about the boss history (Optional)

you can use the Tools Available at the top [

IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/5vyrg2.jpg[/IMG]

Step Two

Adding Pictures into Your Guide Instead of Showing the links all the time Easier for people to see the pictures instead of always going to the Link

I use a site called http://tinypic.com/ and Light Shot (what ever Screenshot Tool you use is Up to u)

Please Note this is only a Example You can use Sharex/Imgur or what ever else you decide to use

ok when u go to the site Simply Follow these steps

15g5dhh.jpg

Then after you Select Upload and Enter the Random Word you will see this

6fpc3m.jpg

Step Three

Setting up your Guide Layout Here is a Example

Boss Name: Ally

Boss Picture:

Some Inventory Suggestions: Low Funds ~ High Funds

e6rewo.jpg

(In case he's too hard to handle Start Throwing Pets and items at him for Free He will carm down enough to throw your Master Mod Ball Obtained By Asking Roger at him.

Boss Drops

fcqng8.jpg

A Big Thanks to Everyone I Mentioned  Roger/Ally for Helping with this (cough* Ally's best Drop Tell me if u find it)

Picture Of the Boss Room

zo73f6.jpg

Just be care its a Extremely Agro When Not First Traded to Calm him down

Aswell as some Boss Strats if you also Like

This is where yr Invent comes in Handy as shown Above Higher Value it is Faster his Health points and Rage will Calm down to Defeat him

A Big Thanks to Everyone I Mentioned  Roger/Ally for Helping with this (cough* Allys best Drop Tell me if u find it)

Last step is Very important

Remember when Using Pictures used from Other players/other posts to always Give Credit where it is due Because u don't want to Get in Trouble because of Not Thanking the Person who Originally done the Picture you can either put under the photo/At the Top/At the Bottom your choice or ask them.

Example:

A Big Thanks to Everyone I Mentioned  Roger/Ally for Helping with this (cough* Allys best Drop Tell me if u find it)

This has been a Fun guide to Make With the Help of Ally Rember to Show him some love if u see him in game Untill then

Ill see you guys In the Next Suggested Guide

(Thanks for Suggesting it Sammyy )

Untill we Next meet,

Woox

Edited by Woox
  • Thanks 1

10/10 would read again.

tinypic? low efficiency guide, need sharex instead.

2/10, +3 for effort 5/10

On 3/28/2018 at 12:54 PM, Rolla said:

Imgur is way easier to use imo, but none the less good guide.

Agreed, also nice because you can compile all of your pictures into one album and stick them in your guide when you are ready.