Woox

God Wars Dungeon Boss Guide(In the Making)

Welcome to My God Wars Dungeon Boss Guide

In this Guide i will be going Over the 4 Bosses Dwelling Inside

Bosses Such As

Spoiler

Kree'arra
General Graardor
Commander Zilyana
K'ril Tsutsaroth

Options On How To Make Your Own Way To God Wars

How To Enter God Wars there are 3 ways Teleporting (getting 30 Kc/Eco Key/Ardy Cape 1,2,3,4 (from Achievement store)
First is Clicking on yr Magic Spell Book and Opening up the
Boss teleports Look for the (Sword Symbol 2qjkhur.jpg)

After Finding the Boss Teleports you Get a Page Like this
(Please Note upon Teleporting to God wars You Will Need a piece of armour
Corrisponding to the Boss you wish to Kill)

11azyqd.jpg

Here is a Picture where the Boss Rooms are located
2qv7arb.jpg
(Thanks to Google for providing the Picture)

(Please Note All the items May Not Be Required Depending on if Runex Decided to add them in)

Kree'arra ~ Req a Armadyl item to be warn to avoid the Adds in the Room from attacking you (You will Need a Crossbow/Mithril Graple to Swing across the Piller)
General Graardor ~ Req a bandos Items to be worn to avoid adds in the room from attacking you (You will Need to bring a Hammer/Warhammer to pass the Door)
K'ril Tsutsaroth ~ Req Zammy item to be warn to avoid adds n the room from attacking you (will Drain Prayer When Crossing the River)
Commander Zilyana Req Saradomin item to be warn to avoid adds n the room from attacking you (Not sure if they added a Auto Rope to Clime down)

Method 1 Killing Monster (of the Respected Boss you wish to Kill)/Eco Key Drops

Upon Entering God wars Geared up to What Boss you Wish to Kill Before Being able to Enter to Fight the Boss you Much kill 30 of there Followers Weather it be,

• Saradomin Req 30 Kill Count
  • Zammy Req 30 Kill Count
  • Bandos Req 30 Kill Count
  • Armadyl  Req 30 Kill Count

mbmibb.jpg

There is a Chance that you will receive a Drop called Ecumenical Key Which Allows you to bypass the 30 Kill count and enter the Boss Directly They Are Tradeable and Reasonably Cheap to buy Ranging from 2m-5m on the Trading post

Method 2 To teleporting Straight to the Boss you Want Within God Wars Dungeon

If you have Been doing You achivements head over to the Achievement Shop Located at The General Store and Talk to (
okwzv8.jpg
2j644h.jpg

2qimws3.jpg2rqdbwk.jpg15yl53.jpgrml9qg.jpg

There you will See 4 Capes Each dose the Same thing But Better the Cape More times a day you can Teleport to God Wars
Without Killing 30 Monsters/Having a Eco Key(randomly dropped from Monsters before Boss Rooms)

This is the Most used Method Of teleporting into God Wars as it will Save on you Having to use Supplies to get Kill count

Kree'arra

69glt0.jpg

Kree'arra is one of Armadyl's most trusted generals. He is among the most powerful of the surviving Aviantese, and leader to the forces of Armadyl's Eyrie in the God Wars Dungeon.

Please Note all of the gear and Inventory Setups are Player Suggested and it is up to you what kind of Range gear You Bring/Can afford

Recommended gear setup

2h4gk5w.jpgwtydxg.jpg

Credit A Big Thanks To Astea for Supplying all The Screenshots Show Him some Love

Recommended inventory setup

wrhse9.jpg

Its Optional if you Wish to Bring a Dwarf Cannon/Gilded cannon if you can afford to Bring 1

Credit A Big Thanks To Astea for Supplying all The Screenshots Show Him some Love

Upon entering the boss Room You will see Kree'arra and His 3 Followers Immediately Put protection From Range and keep it up the Whole Fight

Kree"arra Attacks with Range/mage based attacks so you will have to tank the Magic His

His 3 Followers 1 Attacks wit Magic 1 with Range and Last with Melee

5mwpcx.jpg

Notable Drops from Kree'arra

34q7m9x.jpg

msbyqg.jpg

Aswell as Droping Plenty of Food/Brews/Restores (Sometimes Noted)

Wingman Skree (Magic User) Fl

2dv1xz8.jpg

Flockleader Geerin

9vcuas.jpg

Flight Kilisa

9vcuas.jpg

General Graardor

286tkww.jpg

General Graardor is the leader of Bandos' forces within the God Wars Dungeon. He is the only known living member of the Ourg race in Old School Runescape.

He is currently the eighth strongest monster in old school RuneScape, coming after K'ril Tsutsaroth, TzTok-Jad, Zulrah, Vorkath, Corporeal Beast, Great Olm and TzKal-Zuk.

Please Note all of the gear and Inventory Setups are Player Suggested and it is up to you what kind of Mage gear You Bring/Can afford

Recommended gear setup

35lyt7n.jpg s15m5t.jpg

(Please Note it is Highly Recommended to Bring Ahrims or Higher It is Possible to do this in Mystic but will take a bit longer since Ahrim stronger and More Defence)

Credit A big thanks for Ralph for Helping me Make these Awesome Pictures Remember to show him some love

Recommended inventory setup

2vwb4fm.jpgoub42c.jpg[

Its Optional if you Wish to Bring a Dwarf Cannon/Gilded cannon if you can afford to Bring 1 (Also Optional if you Wish to Bring Food to Start till you kill adds and have Brews/Restores/Food Ava)

Credit A big thanks for Ralph for Helping me Make these Awesome Pictures Remember to show him some love

Upon entering the boss Room You will see General Graardor and His 3 Followers Immediately Put protection From Melee and keep it up the Whole Fight(After General Dead Freel Free to Swap Mage/Range if need so to kill other adds)

General Graardor Attacks with Melee based attacks so you will have to tank the Magic Hits

His 3 Followers 1 Attacks wit Magic 1 with Range and Last with Melee

Be Aware GENERAL GRAARDOR DOSE DO A MASSIVE SLAM THAN HITS THROUGH PRAYER SOMETIMES SO KEEP A WATCH OF YR HP (Alternative You can Watch For When he is about to do his Slam Throw POTECT FROM RANGE UP THEN SWAP IMEADITALY BACK TO MELEE)

htva8g.jpg

Credit A big thanks for Ralph for Helping me Make these Awesome Pictures and a Video To go along with it Remember to show him some love

Notable Drops from General Graardor

2u6fqeg.jpg

33dz3b9.jpg

Sergeant Strongstack (Melee)

fwr8rb.jpg

Sergeant Steelwill (Mage)

fwr8rb.jpg

Sergeant Grimspike (Ranged)

fwr8rb.jpg

This will be It for Now I will Be adding The Rest of the Bosses When I have More time time To add them in For Now I've Put Kree'arra/General Graardor And plan to Add the other bosses in Soon

Stay Tuned,

Woox

Edited by Woox
  • Like 1

Nice guide. I suck at bandos. Can't wait to see guide. Also apon is spelled upon.

Edited by forrest