SpiderByte

1440p+ Support

So currently the game doesn't support 1440x2560p, if I make my screen too big (over 1920x1080), the game goes grey and crashes. This has been an issue for a while and figured I'd mention it.

On 3/4/2018 at 9:24 PM, SpiderByte said:

So currently the game doesn't support 1440x2560p, if I make my screen too big (over 1920x1080), the game goes grey and crashes. This has been an issue for a while and figured I'd mention it.

I am trying to understand why you would want it any bigger than 1920x1080 in the first place. How far away from your screen are you to need it that big? 

On 6-3-2018 at 3:20 AM, Matt said:

I am trying to understand why you would want it any bigger than 1920x1080 in the first place. How far away from your screen are you to need it that big? 

I usually have a ton of tabs and stuff open all over my screens, so I'm used to use a slim but big in height on other clients. (so basically 1440p vertical 1000 about horizontal)

Also if you accidently doubleclick so the screen goes fullscreen your client freezes, just simply annoying.

I've never heard about people having that issue. Is there even any games at all that support that kind of monitor with a fullscreen? I've never seen it.