Rolla

Road to max begins

Helllllllooo RuneX players!

I am excited to start this Youtube series! I will be maxing in the fastest methods possible, as well as showing everyone tips and tricks along the way. We are starting off this first video with a total of a 50$ giveaway! Watch the video to figure out how to enter in the first 30$ 

To enter for the last 20$ (in bonds) just comment down below! I will ending the event on 3/15/2018! At that time I will randomly draw a winner! 

I hope you all enjoy me rambling on as I sound like im under water. Still trying to fix the audio however I wanted to get this first episode out!

• Like 1

hd thrill/tweedle dum, i like how u organise ur skilling tab with potions, ive been meening to do that my self, maybe look for a better audio mic for better quality other then that gl

7 hours ago, Rolla said:

Helllllllooo RuneX players!

I am excited to start this Youtube series! I will be maxing in the fastest methods possible, as well as showing everyone tips and tricks along the way. We are starting off this first video with a total of a 50$ giveaway! Watch the video to figure out how to enter in the first 30$ 

To enter for the last 20$ (in bonds) just comment down below! I will ending the event on 3/15/2018! At that time I will randomly draw a winner! 

I hope you all enjoy me rambling on as I sound like im under water. Still trying to fix the audio however I wanted to get this first episode out!

were are the links btw?

12 hours ago, hd skill said:

were are the links btw?

go to the actual youtube video!