MrCypher

staff application - MrCypher

Before i start i want to give a huge thanks to everyone who has supported me the past week or so when i had put up the other post on farewells, I've decided to stay and retry this.. as i hid the other one because of the way i was feeling beforehand, so I've decided to give this another shot, thanks <3.

1. Desired staff position: Support/Mod (since the big promotions i'm not sure if support is still around)

2. Your name: Jake

3. Your age: 19

4. Your location: Australia

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 10

6. Why you should receive the position: I feel like I should receive this staff position because I spend a lot of time helping others both in cc, in public and mainly in pm. A LOT of what I do is in pm.. I am a long time member of runex with (at this point in time) 45 days and 5 hours on my main account so I would think I am experienced enough.. I play a lot more (then i should) and easy to get along with, also both funny and weird. I like to go out of my way to make sure I've helped the person with whatever is needed, no matter the problem and I care for others A LOT, I do not hate someone just because they may PK me or I pk them and they trash talk, I still attempt to help them out in whatever is needed (unless ofc they totally deny me in helping and at that point I can't do anything about that) Even when pking i like to have fun and joke around, if people are kind enough I'll simply off them as well (ik this isn't what it's about but i'd just like to put it in there) Would be amazing to be apart of the staff team and be more easily recognizable in terms of someone who can help others. Again in my last post, I am not very good at explaining or writing stuff up like this but I try my best/hardest and will keep trying now even if I don't get through to the staff team, I will continue to help others no matter what either... thanks for whoever reads this, greatly appreciated <3

And because i've been asked my playtime, as of 28/02/2018 

2lwtc39.png

Edited by MrCypher
  • Like 2

+1 better than kong, actually a player that is online alot and has alot of knowledge in the game.

• Like 1

I'd agree on him being considered at the very least. Boy has helped me more then he has killed me & that's saying something. I find him incredibly helpful and cheerful and to be honest, i'd smash. +1 PS. Fuck you Ikea, salty boy ;)

Edited by Roadman
  • Like 1

Personally from what i experienced while in game either it be connecting vocally via discord or just having a casual conversation about random things you've always been helpful no matter the situation or how newbish the question i had to ask being an old time player coming back looking for a fresh start you were always professionally advisable on things that would benefit me. So i would love to +1 this application if my opinion mattered which i hope it does cause honestly from what i experienced and I'm sure others have too you've been nothing but supportive to the new players, answering with the best possible out come you can give.

Howdy ya'll, since I first started playing this game about a week ago, I remember asking a lot of random people questions and pretty much being neglected by the majority. Cypher was one of the few people I received a response from, I guess I kind of took advantage of it and pretty much blew his pm's up ever since with questions lmao...but not once did he seem to get annoyed. He continuously responded, helping me out with my questions, and also offering tips as well. Not entirely sure what my opinion is worth, but judging character is one of my specialties, therefore I +1 this application. He'd be a great addition to your staff.

+1, with the recent staff promotions, you would be a good fit for the server support position. Almost always online and in the help cc. Best of luck to you :D 

+1 Keep on trucking man love the way you help others 

has been a big help to me

-1. i see you most of the time talking shit to everyone you kill to the extent that it needs to be interrupted by staff. i dont think your fit for the position, werent you quitting week or two back? hmmm

Edited by i am iron

8 hours ago, i am iron said:

-1. i see you most of the time talking shit to everyone you kill. i dont think your fit for the position, werent you quitting week or two back? hmmm

light pk banter, and I don't start it, the person who i may have killed/been killed by will usually start it up. and pk banter is allowed here, A lot of the times it's even with a friend and not some random lol. And the quitting subject.. I described it in my farewell post. I wasn't feeling good at all and I was having a lot of issues I was in needing to take care of, plans change y'know, ty for the input though 

P.S - I know you hate me in general

He offered me my stuff back after accidentally killing me so i don't see where you're coming from.

+1. 100% staff material. 

19 hours ago, i am iron said:

-1. i see you most of the time talking shit to everyone you kill to the extent that it needs to be interrupted by staff. i dont think your fit for the position, werent you quitting week or two back? hmmm

I support, +1 bro and at the person who said he pks and trash talks? we actually went to agility arena and killed pkers that were coming so your point is pretty invalid 

I no longer play, but of course we had our little competitions and I fully support you for Support

+1

-1 you can't suggest for people to train agility at wildy arena and then go kill them afterwards. A big portion of the community despises you. I'm part of that. 

9 minutes ago, Seventyseven said:

-1 Brags about helping people, only time he ever helped people was after he posted this application. 

i've been helping since way before i posted this, ask around if you don't believe me.

24 minutes ago, Coltex said:

-1 you can't suggest for people to train agility at wildy arena and then go kill them afterwards. A big portion of the community despises you. I'm part of that. 

please don't accuse me of things such as luring, provide the proof i've done it.

---- the thunder from down under----  

rude behave in wild aint be worse than our actual staffs ,

which is also just the usage of the full content of wilderness >!  that includes killing player (>o,O)> thats the way it goes. 

-- +supported