Improv

Goodbye I suppose

Well considering I haven't been able to get the client working in 3 days, I'm just gonna give up at this point. Followed all of what it says in the help sections. Also made a forum post, to no avail it still hasn't been responded to by any staff. I'm really NOT impressed. After playing this server for this long, and to not even get the slightest response. Definitely not worth the money I put into it if I can't load the client or get support when its not working. Will miss some of you guys! Other then that, whatever I guess. Can't load, Can't play. 

What do you mean, I see J responded to you right in chatbox. 

As for help, I don't know anything outside of what J has already put in his guide. 

Hope you can manage to fix, maybe next update will change something.

/moving to farewells

Delete your runex folder re open runex. Update java. Check for updates with pc or drivers ETC. Do a virus scan. Do a cleanup. try running runex in administrator. Dm me if any helped or if none help, I might be able to help

I understand the frustration, however let’s not throw / slander the staff. I have seen many replies. I again understand it hasn’t helped however none of the staff work for java and (I’m assuming) most don’t know too much about it. Maybe getting one of them to message a dev who might have a little more knowledge would help. 

My method to open is through cmd, for some reason it won't open by just clicking it so this is what i do.

Open cmd > type in java -jar > drag your client into the cmd

y2F1fWp.png

• Like 1