Hd thrill

new event ~f2p/p2p royal rumble~

Topic: new event maybe daily or weekly

Suggestion: so when ever its set to happen say once a day a timer will pop for everyone to go a portal, ie they go through it with nothing, and then depending on the event their stats and levels are adjusted automaticly and their geared, so its compeltly even pvp, dont make it multi and at the end have a chest that holds bm, or some other items 

Reason: something to mix it up, and lets everyone enjoy parts of the server they might not be able to enjoy other wise

~examples~

.pure

.brid

.tri

.f2p max

.dh

Edited by Hd thrill

I think this is a valid idea that could work, maybe after the next major updates they could possibly implement something like this in the near future.

Make it even grounds, an event, with a decent reward that EVERYBODY can participate in.

Got my vote!

I like it, support.

The only issue is that this server doesn't have a huge pking scene and I worry that an event like this wouldn't be very popular.

If I remember correctly, a while ago One and Alpha Rye were hosting a pvp tourny with a 50mil enterance fee and winner takes all. This was at a time when we had more active pkers as well. It may have been someone else hosting though. None the less, there wasn't even enough participants to host it.

I agree it would be nice to see more pvp activity, but it isn't essential and we can't force it.

Events like this should be up to players or the lower levels of staff to organise and host. The development time put into making an event like this would be better put into a more used section of the server such as skilling or pvm.

It's a cool idea, maybe we should wait until we have a larger pking player base.

22 hours ago, Logical said:

The only issue is that this server doesn't have a huge pking scene and I worry that an event like this wouldn't be very popular.

If I remember correctly, a while ago One and Alpha Rye were hosting a pvp tourny with a 50mil enterance fee and winner takes all. This was at a time when we had more active pkers as well. It may have been someone else hosting though. None the less, there wasn't even enough participants to host it.

I agree it would be nice to see more pvp activity, but it isn't essential and we can't force it.

Events like this should be up to players or the lower levels of staff to organise and host. The development time put into making an event like this would be better put into a more used section of the server such as skilling or pvm.

It's a cool idea, maybe we should wait until we have a larger pking player base.

this might make people more into pking, and pvping, as in its free, and all players would be equal so itd be a fair competion, not a bunch of rich, ganging up on welfares kinda like trump vs the left lmao jk but yeah itd be more fair

• Like 1