Ralph

Just a couple of suggestions..

Skilling suggestions

• Living rocks caverns or Motherlode mines
    • Some sort of mining update would help freshen up a skill most people dread training. The current fastest experience/hour is either power-mining granite or coal. A new place such as LRC or the Motherlode mines would bring life into a dead skill.
      • For Living Rock Caverns
        • Adding Living Rock monsters which can be assigned as a slayer task, drops are noted ores and pickaxes
        • Ore Deposits that could be mined more than just once. As in you will get more than 1 coal from an ore deposit.
      • For Motherlode Mines
        • Works as it does in OSRS, Mine ore deposits to get pay-dirt which you put into the water stream to be cleaned for rune, adamant, mithril, gold ores, coal, and golden nuggets.
          • Prospector armour
            • Purchased with a large amount of golden nuggets, provides bonus mining experience when equipted
          • Coal Bag
            • Holds up to 27 coal, while smelting the coal will be taken directly out of the bag. (In other words don't need to withdraw coal to use it)
  • Runecrafting guild
    • Works like the runecrafting guild does in RS3 (hear me out)
      • Runecrafting is currently very click intense and boring. Many players don't want to train the skill because of low experience rates. The experience rates won't be as high as experience rates in the ::abyss, but it will be more afk and you will be rewarded with bonus experience armor.
        • Runecrafting armor
          • Provides bonus experience for runecrafting while worn.
        • Small, Medium, Big, and Large Pouches
          • Stores pure essence for runecrafting. Small stores 3, Medium stores 6, Big stores 9, Giant stores 12.
  • Adding higher tier fish to the fishing skill
    • Such as Sea turtles (79 fishing), Manta rays (81 fishing), etc.
  • Dragon skilling weapons special attack
    • Weapons such as the Dragon Axe, Dragon Pickaxe, and Dragon Harpoon getting the special attack that is on OSRS
      • +3 visible boost to the respective skill
  • Smoldering stone
    • Adding Smoldering Stone to Cerberus and Hellhounds drop table. When added to a Dragon skilling weapon it upgrades them to an Infernal skilling weapon.
      • Infernal Axe
        • Has a 1/3 chance to burn a log as its cut down from the tree, giving firemaking experience. This would need to be recharged after 5,000 burns with either a Dragon Axe or another Smoldering Stone.
      • Infernal Pickaxe
        • Has a 1/3 chance to smelt an ore as it is mined, giving smithing experience. This would be recharged after 5,000 smelts with either a Dragon Pickaxe or another Smoldering Stone.
      • Infernal Harpoon
        • Has a 1/3 chance of cooking a fish as it is fished, giving cooking experience. This would be recharged after 5,000 cooks with either a Dragon harpoon or another Smoldering Stone.
  • Tree Farming
    • Adding tree patches to either the existing farming teleports or adding new teleports for trees.
    • Trees would take longer to grow (10-30 minutes for example) and would yield much more experience than herb or allotment patches.
  • Black Chinchompas
    • Adding new chinchompas into the wildy. These chins would be more experience/hour compared to red chins, however at a risk.
    • These chins would also provide more experience/hour when ranging compared to red chins.
  • Rooftop agility courses
    •  Adds more variety to another boring skill. More marks of grace/hour as well as more experience/hour.

House suggestions

• Max Hit Dummies in the combat room of a POH.
    • Works just like osrs max hit dummy, hit it and it shows your exact max hit.
  • POH Dungeons
    • When you try to build the dungeon rooms in a POH it says "This has not been added to construction yet! Stay tuned for more updates.."
      • I know myself as well as other players would love to see this update added to POHs 
  • Tip Jar
    • I know this was in the suggestions forums a while ago but I don't think it would hurt to be added. I know some people want to show their appreciation to people who host altars, elixir pools, etc.

Quality of Life

• Game chat: filtered option
    • Adding a filtered game chat which will remove all of the "You managed to catch a raw shark." messages.
      • Will include [News] messages as well as level up messages.
  • Ignore list fix
    • Currently you can still see what someone says over yell chat even if they are on your ignore list.
Edited by Ralph
  • Like 1

+1 On the whole post. Especially the skilling suggestions.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Matt said:

+1 On the whole post. Especially the skilling suggestions.

• Like 1

+1 but i really see that runecrafing farming and agility is not made to easy cuz there has to be at least one or to skills that require you to grind to get it in my opinion but overall i support it !!

• Like 1