anaxonda

55x2 NPC

Hello RUNEX, I've been playing the server for a week or so now and since I joined I've noticed a lot of the better items in game are slowly but surely dropping in value. More and more are coming in game and there is too much supply for demand.

I understand the runecoin converter is working as a money sync, but I've also noticed, most people generally only use the more junk items in it, or stay away from it in general.

I think it would benefit the economy to also implement an NPC who can be used as a 55x2 gambler, to  double or take items. (single items at a time, over 1m value will stop people using cheap things on it to fudge rolls) this, will not only give people enthusiasm to double their items, it will also help remove things from game permanently to combat the supply/demand problem.

I hope that this is considered, because not only will it help the eco, but it's fun to gamble. :P

On a side note; I also think,  adding a "fused slayer emblem" to slayer store would be a good idea, for those of us who like inv space. The price, should be the same for both emblems again, or maybe more i more effects are added to it. (I.E %5 chance to give 2x loot or something.)

Thanks for reading!

• Like 1

i don't really agree on the 55x2 npc because people will gamble with that npc and not other players, however i'd like the fused slayer emblems.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MrCypher said:

i don't really agree on the 55x2 npc because people will gamble with that npc and not other players, however i'd like the fused slayer emblems.

Yup, don't need more money sinks atm. I've got about 1 bil in wyvern shields to exchange and I've noticed they don't sell for 100m as often anymore.

Fused slayer emblem is nice.

• Like 1

Which high value items are you thinking about when you say they drop? I can mention a few items straight of the bat, that are high request on and they seem to go up instead of down.

-Ancestral Robe Top and Bottom. Used to be 3b each piece not long ago, now I get offers of 5b and more.
-Kodai Wand. Used to be around 3b, and now it's closer to 4b. 
-Cursed Hand Cannon. This is a wep that have been going up and down alot, but just recently it's gone from 300 to almost 500mill each, per today it's back down to 400m. 
-Mystic Sand set. Stable around 1.2-1.5b. This is a set that has gone up, up, up and only up from what I've seen.
-Twisted Bow. Last time I sold one it was 7.5b, now I see people work around that price aswell 7.5-8b.

Please let me know which items you are thinking of when you say they fall slowly in price. We might have a different opinion on high value items.

I do not support 55x2 NPC

It's as MrCypher said, going to stop people from gambling each other and only the NPC. 1 Mill requirement for gambling it is also not a whole lot on the server. 1 Daily task give you 5 Mill.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Matt said:

Which high value items are you thinking about when you say they drop? I can mention a few items straight of the bat, that are high request on and they seem to go up instead of down.

-Ancestral Robe Top and Bottom. Used to be 3b each piece not long ago, now I get offers of 5b and more.
-Cursed Hand Cannon. This is a wep that have been going up and down alot, but just recently it's gone from 300 to almost 500mill each, per today it's back down to 400m. 
-Mystic Sand set. Stable around 1.2-1.5b. This is a set that has gone up, up, up and only up from what I've seen.
-Twisted Bow. Last time I sold one it was 7.5b, now I see people work around that price aswell 7.5-8b.

Please let me know which items you are thinking of when you say they fall slowly in price. We might have a different opinion on high value items.

It's as MrCypher said, going to stop people from gambling each other and only the NPC. 1 Mill requirement for gambling it is also not a whole lot on the server. 1 Daily task give you 5 Mill.

There were 5 CHC in the TP all under 400m, As they were closer to 500 when i started with them I figured they were dropping.

Kahrazi also, seems to be going down. ROW I i've seen selling at 90m. Stuff like that. Maybe not expensive to you, but opinions do differ. :)

The 1m, was more of an example to prevent exploits on loss streaks.

Edited by anaxonda

Okay, we had quite a different thought of the items. Chc however is an item that's flowing in the market and have been unstable around 300-500m for a long time. I guess every price between there is a good price.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Okay, we had quite a different thought of the items. Chc however is an item that's flowing in the market and have been unstable around 300-500m for a long time. I guess every price between there is a good price.

And thoughts on the fused emblem? :)

6 hours ago, MrCypher said:

This please

I'll support that one.

Sorry I got hung up in the 55x2

The fused emblem is nice to save slot in inventory. Though, not sure if I agree on the 5% double drop. Rather a 17,5% drop rate boost. (So 2,5% extra)

18 hours ago, Matt said:

tbh,  since i have started i have seen a few items drop in price

21 minutes ago, jackdg said:

tbh,  since i have started i have seen a few items drop in price

To be fair, it's an economy system, so stable prices will never happen, so items will drop and raise. No way to stop that, no money sync that can stop that. The more players there are, the cheaper the items get, because more of the items enter the economy.